Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Gary Mac

bremen

Thanks Gary for being really helpful and straightforward over the Squier Precision bass deal - it arrived this morning well packed and just as described - perfect as a stage back-up bass.

Arrangements were all friendly and you kept me informed about the postage and payment etc. So, I can recommend you to any other Basschatters when it comes to buying and selling!

I also read on here that you do a good cup of tea - what a pity I live a little far away as I'm always up for a cuppa and a chat about all things low-end!

Cheers,

Paul

• 3 weeks later...

[font=Helvetica][size=3]
Just purchased a Korg 0/5 from Gary, great comms, top guy,[/size][/font]
[font=Helvetica][size=3]
item as described, top quality, you will have no problems dealing with Gary,[/size][/font]
[font=Helvetica][size=3]
item was really well packaged, thanks again[/size][/font]

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just bought a Dingwall Super P from Gary.

A mighty fine chap, who is incredibly warm and welcoming. The bass was exactly as described and despite my 40 minutes noodling about (poorly I might add!) he was incredibly patient, not in the slightest pushy and willing just to talk bass until I was 100% happy with it. His communication prior to my arrival was top notch and incredibly clear. I have left a very happy customer and with a great bass to boot.

Thank you once again, an absolute pleasure to deal with.

Edited by TJ Spicer

• 2 weeks later...

Another smooth and easy deal with Gary. I got to play a couple of very different but totally amazing basses AND got a great cup of tea, too... Thanks very much Gary and I know you will enjoy your new baby. :)

Edited by discreet

Gary was an awesome seller. The bass was exactly how he described it to be, the communication was clear and concise and the bass was extremely well wrapped. I got some really great advice off him too! The whole experience was faultless.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Do you know, I was just thinking, I've never bought from Gary, or sold to him. I've met him on a fair number of occasions. He's a good guy. I just thought I'd say that. I guess this feedback thread speaks for itself already. But anyone can buy or sell with confidence.

[quote name='Old Horse Murphy' timestamp='1434747565' post='2802574']
The latest chapter in my dealing with Gary story :)

As usual a total gent to deal with and I couldn't recommend him highly enough
[/quote]

[quote name='Grangur' timestamp='1434747853' post='2802578']
Do you know, I was just thinking, I've never bought from Gary, or sold to him. I've met him on a fair number of occasions. He's a good guy. I just thought I'd say that. I guess this feedback thread speaks for itself already. But anyone can buy or sell with confidence.
[/quote]

:blush: Probably not the done thing to comment on ones own feedback thread but thanks chaps.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I bought Gary's old-school cassette player from him (someone had to - the ad was getting sadder and sadder). It arrived in excellent condition and the whole transaction was smooth as silk. Wholly recommend dealing with Gary.

Cheers, Martin.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I purchased another bass from Gary and I met up with him this time to pick it up. Gary's comms were spot on throughout the transaction. He was clear and concise and responded very quickly to my messages.
The bass was better than Gary described, I am absolutely thrilled to bits with it.
Gary is an utter gent and an absolute pleasure to deal with, I couldn't have asked for a smoother transaction.

• 1 month later...

Just bought a GB Shuttle 6 from Gary. Nice bloke. I was in a rush for this. Had it delivered next day service, good packaging. Very pleased. I replaced the 12AX7 pre amp valve for an original UK Mullard ECC83 from my collection of valves. Great tone now and around 15% more power.
Very pleased,...probably for about 6 months knowing me.
Good comms, I recommend him.

• 3 weeks later...