Why become a member? ×

Feedback for pbat (Pedro)

jsixties

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I have just traded a bass with Pedro (pbat). Everything went silky smooth : from the email exchanges to the shipment of the bass which was very well packed and protected. He is a very nice guy and I highly recommend him ! [/font][/color]

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Following the Alleva deal I immediately closed a second one with pbat (Pedro): An outstanding pre-CBS Jazz from 1964. All original and in great condition. Pedro was very responsive again and provided every information I asked for - and some of you all know that I am quite picky in those topics.

International deals with these old basses are always complex and risky, but I would buy from Pedro again without any concern. Highly recommended seller !

• 3 months later...

Re Pedro and buying/selling.....

He is in lisbon portugal and plays with many bands and is an awsome player" 

I decided to trust this chap with a wire transfer to post the Fodera Monach Custom bolt on bass he was selling (one careful owner)!..   the bass arrived in less than 20 hours!   And in immaculate condition! AWWSOME PEDRO " )

Edited by G MAjor

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Pedro is one honest man. I am very careful - sometimes very much.I am very pleased to find Mr Pedro Batalha. We were doing business together beyond my expectations. I have to come here with love that with the bass guitar I bought from Mr. Pedro I got hot humanity.it is an unforgettable experience for me.

Thankyouverymuch Ladislav Lendvai 

ps :excuse me my english (Google translator)