Why become a member? ×

Status Buzzard 2 with red LEDs

jimijimmi

[quote name='jimijimmi' post='842969' date='May 20 2010, 12:46 PM']it wont let me sign up to Statii.com ?
seems there is a fault with their validation codes...?

is there anyone here willing to post a link on their for me? just to my ebay item?[/quote]

Done

good luck

Pete

[quote name='jimijimmi' post='843915' date='May 21 2010, 10:41 AM']im a huge fan of the bass and honestly dont want it to go, but my pay isnt great at the moment and something must go :)[/quote]

This will only increase in value, let something else go?

[quote name='jimijimmi' post='844285' date='May 21 2010, 03:51 PM']erm,i guess i could....[/quote]

MB1. :)
..."Just think yourself lucky!.. all those Endorsements arent on your licence!" :rolleyes: :lol:
BUMP!

[quote name='Toasted' post='844363' date='May 21 2010, 04:47 PM']Friendly tip: you're expecting someone to part with £1200+ for this bass, get some better pictures on your ebay auction. They don't have to be works of art but should be at least in focus / decent light :)[/quote]

Good advice.

You don't want to short changed on such a nice bass just for the sake of some decent piccies. If you are determined to sell this, firstly I'd pull the ebay auction. Secondly I'd take some decent high res piccies and thridly I'd post a FS on Statii.com after taking some advice (via pm) from someone knowledgeable on here regarding a sensible valuation.

Nice bass and nice playing on the youtube clip.

Reminds me of when I was at school in the early 80s and we had a history teacher who we nicknamed "beanhead" and we used to sing the chorus to Beat It but change the words to "Beanhead". Cruel I know but I've never seen a bloke go into a rage like he did when the whole class used to sing it to him.

You called, Mr.Mart? :)

A new one of these retails at £2039 before LED's or any options & the wait would be four months or more on a B2. Seems a very very low price to me... Okay, so it's got a few little dings, but it's LED equipped & has the roman numerals like John's basses. I'd say £14-1600 is more realistic.

Hope that helps a little.

Best regards,

Rich.

Edited by OutToPlayJazz

Thanks alot for your help guys...

yes,i did think the pics were crap to be fair..i did them in a rush..ill get some more done tonight...

i tried logging into Statii.com but it wouldnt allow me to join.. :/

and thanks for the price!

jimi

[quote name='garethox' post='845114' date='May 22 2010, 02:42 PM']I'd disagree myself.... especially in todays financial climate. Ollie B was selling a mint one with flightcase for less than that (about £1.3K) and couldn't shift it - in fact he still hasn't after many many months.
Personally I think for it to sell it'd have to be around £900 - £1K. Probably not what it is worth - but then again it's only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. A start price of £1.5K may put a lot of people off and for that price they may expect better condition and a flightcase?
For instance £1.5K + £195 for a new flightcase = £1.695K.... very nearly the price of a new one at £2039 which includes the case....

Just an opinion as asked for above!

Good luck with the sale though and I hope it sells for what you'd like Jimmi.[/quote]

You surprise me there G. A standard used Streamline still seems to fetch about £1K and these are a good £500 cheaper (forgetting LEDs) and just as Marmite on looks. I agree with you that the bass has exactly the same value as that amount someone is prepared to pay. One of the reasons I suggested Statii for the sale is that there is more liklihood that the seller will find an enthusiast for a Status B2 on that site.

Edited by martthebass

Well, There I just put my Bongo 5 HH out for sale, so you'll will have to find away to ship it to Norway, And I will hagle on the price when I'll see what my account says around the june 10th.. So I hope it still will be here then.. (or, For your part I hope it will go as fast as possible, but for my own part..)

And you will be nice to me just becouse we have the same hair and beard :)

Edited by Thunder Fingers

ive had a hell of a lot of interest at 1500...a couple of offers very close to that too..

you compare mine to OB, his is white...the Black one (like mine) was the same as JE's as youll already know and with LED's..

as for the case..well,it doesnt add anything to the way a bass plays,feels,sounds or looks,so ive never seen a case as an issue?...a case is a case. ill gladly build a case from fire wood if its that much of an issue :) haha

and ofcourse, its only worth as much as someone will give me for it..but that doesnt mean its worth that to me, as i have the right to decline a crap offer..its worth £1500 for me allllllll dayyyyyyy long after ive done some more research...its what id expect to pay for one if i wanted one....

and as for the ding, are we playing these basses or looking at our reflection in them? hah :-P

if people dont want it,they shouldnt be offended by me selling it..
its mine, and i can ask what i want for it :rolleyes: