Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Tredders

Shockwave

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mark's been coming to me for lessons for a few months and I'd like to thank him for introducing me to and helping me gain respect for players I should have studied long ago (but I was too young :) )

An excellent student who has too many nice basses. See me after class please, Tredders. Ha ha!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bought Mark's CIJ '75 Jazz bass, which I'm unfortunately having to sell on because of an excellent offer I have had.

Mark and I did a very quick and prompt sale and he did everything humanly possible to get the bass for me in time for a gig and he succeeded, despite the crapness of DHL and Interparcel. Mark was great in communicating and was a great chap to do business with.

An excellent top notch seller that shows what our little community is about here. Fully recommended from me :)

Met Mark earlier in the little chef to buy his 62 RI, he drove out to meet me to reduce my journey as I had first dibs on it, even though he could have sold it sitting at home

If everyone where like him we would not need lawyers

[quote name='BB2000' post='849808' date='May 27 2010, 09:11 PM']One of Mark's ex's came to stay with me today (a cracker of a Duck Dunn).

It's the first time I've dealt with Mark, and I can only echo the previous comments that he's a pleasure to deal with.

Thanks Mark![/quote]

Thats my old DD, and i really miss it.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...