Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Tredders

Shockwave

Hope I'm posting this in the right place! Bought Phil Jones bass rig from Mark yesterday after seeing it on here the night before. He took it to his workplace, which was in between appointments for me yesterday. Nice easy transaction, and at 1st listen at home a fantastic compact combo and extension. In good condition as described, all small marks were as expected from ''rep-inspection' discussion.

Good bloke, and can only concur with the other feedback on here - good and trustworthy to deal with.

Ian

• 1 month later...

Another +1 for Mark for dealing with a problem (my fault not his) in a very professional and understanding way. You can never really judge how someone is until you see how they react when there's a problem, and on that basis Mark's a 100% guy to deal with.

C

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just traded my DHA VT two valvey pedal thingy + a cash uplift for the PJB Bss Buddy, seamless, What's to say, Fab deal, I sent the money and the pedal Mark sent the BB extremely painless. Another exellent "Shopping Experience" via Basschat.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Just been and collected a Crate combo from Mark (Tredders). Very happy with purchase and looking forward to giving it plenty of use. Mark was a top bloke and a real pleasure to deal with. Even made me one of the nicest coffee's I've ever had!!!!

• 2 months later...

Just got home from tonight's gig - first outing for the Pink Jazz Bass and all was good! Mark's a really nice guy to deal with/converse with and made me very welcome, would definitely recommend & deal with again.

Cheers Mark :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have done a lot of bass gear deals the last couple of years and dealing with Mark is for sure one of the best experiences I ever had as a buyer. Great communications and extremely service-minded when it came to arranging the shipping of the two Aggie cabs and the Orange TB500 to Amsterdam. I can also reveal that he is a true master when it comes to packing stuff in boxes.

Strongly recommended and I would definitely do business with Mark again.

Thanks Mark!

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...