Why become a member? ×

Eden Opinions!

MB1

[quote name='MB1' post='93785' date='Nov 24 2007, 03:18 PM']MB1. :)
Just interested to know if there are any users on the forum and what people think of there Combos.[/quote]

Don't know much about the combo's, but I have a WT400 and it's a superb piece of kit. Probably more of a hi-fi'ish type sound, but can do thuddy, boomy, sparkling, ..... . The only thing it doesn't really do is ampeg-like dirty.

As for the cabs, I'd love one, but they're so flippin' heavy.

I once played through the Metro combo (500W -with extension cab- 2x10) and loved the sound, but I love my lower back more!

[quote name='Rumble' post='93788' date='Nov 24 2007, 03:27 PM']Don't know much about the combo's, but I have a WT400 and it's a superb piece of kit. Probably more of a hi-fi'ish type sound, but can do thuddy, boomy, sparkling, ..... . The only thing it doesn't really do is ampeg-like dirty.

As for the cabs, I'd love one, but they're so flippin' heavy.

I once played through the Metro combo (500W -with extension cab- 2x10) and loved the sound, but I love my lower back more![/quote]

I put a review of my Eden Nemesis RC410 in the reviews section a while back....

Depends which combos you are talking about though. The Metro is superb but as Rumble says, is not exactly lightweight

Been using the Metro for 5 years or more. It's the bollocks. I have a great and consistent sound and many people have commented on it. Yes, it i heavy but I can cope (I am 6' 1" and 15 stone so I guess it'a all relative!!).

The eq is so versatile and I use the combo for jazz, latin, rock and funk gigs aswell a shows and an occasional big band. It does everything I ask it to do and coasts through it. I have never neeeded to put it anywhere near its loudest and, frankly, would fear for my chest cavity if I did.

Recomended 100%

[quote name='Dr.Dave' post='93900' date='Nov 24 2007, 07:19 PM']My time traveller combo was very versatile , very hi - fi , and a good build quality. Lots of pro facilities. It just didn't suit me and I didn't think it was particularly loud for its rating.[/quote]

Actually, Dave's just reminded me of something. Going through an 8Ohm cab the EQ clipping light is easily provoked, if pushed, and that's going through a fairly sensitive cab (Aguilar GS112). So not sure if they're the most powerful of amps. Still sound the dogs danglies mind you!

Been using Nemmis 1 x 15 n 2 x 10 for over a year done about 100+ gigs and they rock a big ione and there light as box of feathers...

GReat tone as well.

have used the big eden stuff for a couple of tours but they were as heavy as a heavy thing with bricks on.... good though.

Playing an ampeg through em