Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Lozz196

bumnote

After putting an ad up for an Ampeg PF-500 (total shot In the dark) I was very surprised when Lozz got in touch and offered me his one for a ridiculously low price! Obviously I jumped on it like a hobo on a haircut and now I'm the proud owner of a wick amp that matches the cab I bought off him the year before! He even chucked in a TC Electronics gig bag for it.

Lovely guy, great taste in gear and willing to please!

Deal with confidence!

Alex

Glad to have been of some help :)

An update to Alex`s post above, I`d previously agreed on a sum for the PF, which then fell through. Although when Alex put up his PF Wanted post, he was offering a larger sum, I didn`t feel it would be right to go for that, as I`d been happy with the price on the previous deal.

Call me daft, but I wouldn`t have felt right, my integrity means more to me than a few quid.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

What a nice chap. Just bought his Schroeder 21012 which he knidly delivered for me. Lozz and I have done some cable business in the past so it was really nice to meet face to face and chat about things bass over a cup of coffee. Oh the cab, it's just amazing. Lucky me. The band are in for a surprise on Friday.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Bought an MXR compressor pedal from Lozz yesterday and it arrived safe and sound this morning. Couldn't ask for anything more. Really fast service and great, clear comms throughout.

Brilliant bloke, pleasure to deal with. Two thumbs good! :)

Paul

• 2 weeks later...

I bought Lozz's GK MB Fusion after he responded to my WTB post. The deal went very smoothly, dispatch was prompt, comms were excellent and the amp is in excellent condition - Lozz really looks after his gear. You can deal with Lozz with complete confidence.

• 1 month later...

I've just spent a lovely morning at Lozz's place, discussing all things Precision and fiddling with pedals... I could have cheerfully stayed all day, Lozz is a top bloke.
I also came away with the Markbass amp he had up for sale on here. As before, the amp is in virtually pristine condition, very well looked after. Lozz even knocked off a few quid as he didn't need to post it.

A great chap to deal with. Thanks Lozz!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...