Why become a member? ×

Nice to see the numbers growing, but.....

MoJoKe

Hi guys! Nice to see you all showing yer faces again!

I'd just like to say how much I appreciate the enormous effort being put in to this community! I'd also like to ask how much it has cost and what financial assistance IS needed to get this thing looking pretty and working its best? I just bunged in a tenner on paypal, through the "Make A Donation" button, but it'd be good to know if that has even touched the sides, and if not, how much more would help (between us perhaps, I have to have enough left for strings!!)?

Well done again,

K

Thank you very much for the donation. It has indeed landed safely in the funds jar.

I am waiting for a quote for a skin for the website, and once we know the cost we will tell everyone how close we are to the traget (we may have enough already). There are some points covered in this sticky: [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=789"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=789[/url]

We have already upgraded the server and so forth costing us £130 which was covered by the donations, so we are doing well. Everyone has been so generous, me and the team have all been touched by your support, and Kiwi tried to touch us too but we were anticipating that, so could run away.

Thanks mate
ped

[quote name='ped' post='8731' date='May 29 2007, 07:00 PM']and Kiwi tried to touch us too but we were anticipating that, so could run away.[/quote]

You anticipated it because you asked and said there was fifty quid in it.

[quote name='ped' post='8735' date='May 29 2007, 07:04 PM']Kiwi has a jaded sexual appetite. Perhaps with your kind donations we can have him neutered[/quote]
Yes please, neuter me. It would be the kindest cut with my rampant sexual appetite.

[quote name='ped' post='8744' date='May 29 2007, 07:10 PM']I was playing musical chairs mate, I think it can be attributed to wishful thinking and a vivd imagination on your part.[/quote]
I believe you were going commando under those chaps and threatening to sit on laps if they didn't give you a seat.

Y'awl see! This is why we love ya! Hijack a perfectly sensible post with a good variety of sexual perversions (my chaps are friesian and shouldnt be sullied with undergarments!!!) and a drinking competition! Priorities all perfectly in place!!

Just help me find my next Wal now please!!

I quite like the way this turned into...an instruction thread.
- I thought it was a given that you weren't [i]allowed[/i] to play bass in public unless you were into some kind of ferret molesting or sheep bothering pastime?

Ped, PM coming over.

[quote name='MoJoKe' post='9191' date='May 30 2007, 01:50 PM']Oh, I haven't tried ferrets yet.... That sounds interesting.......[/quote]

Its the teeth and the...vigour of them and the...[i]furry bendability [/i]you know....