Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Audiokostas

chrisd24

• 6 years later...

i recently sold my Warmoth project bass/parts to Kostas. I was at first a little hesitant about shipping something abroad but after speaking with Kostas over a number of messages I discovered Kostas was a decent, genuine bass lover, and was glad I sold the bass too him. The transaction was smooth and he updated me when he sent payment and when the bass safely arrived in Greece.

Don't hesitate like me and chrisd24 did, take it from us Kostas is a top notch basschatter!

Enjoy the project and hope you make a better job of it than i did!!

• 2 weeks later...

I sold my Nordstrand pickups to Kostas. As said by chrisd24, he is a lovely, passionate and appreciative Basschatter to deal with, and I had no hesitation shipping things across to him in Greece. I'd happily deal with him again, and hope to share a beer with him should I ever find myself in Athens ;)

• 4 months later...

Traded my Flea Jazz for a medium scale Japan P bass.
Kostas is an absolutely great guy. He even helped talk me through my reluctance to ship basses abroad! (all my own fault, I know lol)

As M-Bass-M says above - you get the sense that Kostas is a passionate & appreciative character. He also offered to share a beer and an ouzo with me, if I ever found myself in Athens. I just hope all his BC friends don't turn up at his place on the same day :) lol

Superb communication throughout, and a true gent. Though I've never met him (even though he once lived down the road from me!), I feel he's a real pal, and someone I'd trust without question. My new bass arrived safely and well packed in good time considering the distance it travelled, and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend anyone to deal with him. Buy, sell, deal, trade in complete confidence folks

• 5 months later...