Why become a member? ×

Long list of pro and semi-pro studio gear for sale

[quote name='leftybassman392' post='951479' date='Sep 10 2010, 09:11 AM']Price drops on most of the remaining stuff.

Also, I am taking offers on the following:-

Target Studio Monitor stands - 120cm pro studio units x 2

Studiospares 24way patchbay x 2 (standard jack)

Studiospares 24U floor mounted rack gantry

PopperStoppers pop shields x 2

K&M X-over pro keyboard stand with 2nd teir extension

[u]Leads as follows:-[/u]

Y-leads pro quality with Neutrik connectors x 10

Patch leads (mostly jack-jack but some have XLR terminations or goldplated RCA phonos sold a bunch to the first sensible bidder) loads of 'em

Small selection of digital connects (couple each of SP/DIF and AES-EBU IIRC)

Sommer 'The Spirit' bare instrument cable (approx 25m in a single unused coil)

Misc collection of unused Neutrik plugs (mostly balanced jacks but some right angle and a couple of XLR's - around 10 in all).

Will split stuff up a bit if necessary, but please don't ask for a single lead - I'm trying to sell them off in bulk and will consider any sensible offer for any of the above. The more you buy, the better the deal you'll get.[/quote]

Hiya mate

Interested in the monitor stands. How much, do you have pics, and can you courier them?

Cheers

Chris

[quote name='Beedster' post='951488' date='Sep 10 2010, 09:19 AM']Hiya mate

Interested in the monitor stands. How much, do you have pics, and can you courier them?

Cheers

Chris[/quote]

How does £30 sound? Tell you what - I have a sister in Deal that I'll be visiting in a couple of weeks. If you don't mind waiting 'til then I could drop them off on my way down. I'll get you a piccie organised in a little while and send you a PM.

Update: piccie as promised:

[attachment=58522:001.JPG]

Edited by leftybassman392

[quote name='leftybassman392' post='951499' date='Sep 10 2010, 09:25 AM']How does £30 sound? Tell you what - I have a sister in Deal that I'll be visiting in a couple of weeks. If you don't mind waiting 'til then I could drop them off on my way down. I'll get you a piccie organised in a little while and send you a PM.

Update: piccie as promised:

[attachment=58522:001.JPG][/quote]

Deal! Shall we get my people to talk to your people and move from there :)

Hi,

I am interested in the Revox B77. Would you accept an offer of 300 pounds please.

Regards

John

[quote name='leftybassman392' post='889100' date='Jul 7 2010, 11:08 PM']I have decided to scale my musical interests back substantially. As a result, I now have a pretty well equipped project studio for sale. The list below indicates the main items for sale, with nominal prices indicated where I have an idea what it might currently be worth; but the basic principle is ' make me an offer (but try to keep it sensible)'. I'd really like to shift all this stuff sooner rather than later. It hasn't been used for a while, but everything was working last time I used it. Checks will be performed for serious offers. I'm pretty sure I still have all the manuals and most of the boxes, but this isn't guaranteed.

Any questions feel free to ask either in the thread or by PM. Offers by PM please. If you do wind up buying something, please leave some feedback - [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=55774&hl=leftybassman392"]HERE[/url]

[u]Multitrack Recording:
[/u]
[s]Alesis Adat HD 24 multitrack (£400);[/s] [color="#FF0000"]SOLD[/color]
Alesis ADAT LX20 Type II multitrack (£40);
Revox B77 Mk II (3.75/7.5 4Tk) (£350);

[u]Mastering[/u]:

HHb CDR800 CD recorder (£150);
Denon DRM500 Cassette Recorder (£15 or free with above);

[u]Mixing[/u]:

[s]TASCAM DM24 32ch. digital mixing desk (£400);[/s] [color="#FF0000"]ON HOLD pending[/color]

[u]Outboard[/u]:

MOTU midi timepiece AV (£150);
Lexicon MPX1 Fx Processor (£200);
[s]Lexicon Alex Fx Proc. (£30);[/s] [color="#FF0000"]SOLD[/color]
SPL Vitalizer Jack (£50);
Antares ATR-1 Autotune (£175);

[u]Synths[/u]:

Yamaha CS1x ('Big Blue') (£125);
Proteus 1 rack synth module (£60);

[u]Monitoring[/u]:

[s]Alesis RA300 power amp (£75);[/s] [color="#FF0000"]SOLD[/color]
[s]Dynaudio BM5 passives (£100);[/s] [color="#FF0000"]SOLD[/color]
[s]Studio headphones by Beyerdynamic (DT100 x 2) and Audio Technica (ATH-D40fs );[/s] [color="#FF0000"]SOLD[/color]
[s]SPL Grapevine Headamp 4 (£60);[/s] [color="#FF0000"]SOLD[/color]

[u]Misc[/u].:

[s]BOSS DR770 drum machine (£60)[/s]; [color="#FF0000"]SOLD[/color]
LINE6 Pod Mk 1 (£50)

In due course I'll be offering a selection of mics and stands, but this should keep folks occupied for now.

In addition to this lot, there's a sh*tload of patch leads, interconnects, patchbays, racks, etc. for the various items above, and I'll be happy to include them as appropriate (e.g. optical leads with the HD24). Ask![/quote]

Would you split the difference at £325? You'd pay more on eBay...

If it helps to sweeten the deal a bit I'm pretty sure I have a Revox branded empty spool.

Andy

[quote name='johneenglish' post='952448' date='Sep 11 2010, 08:13 AM']Hi,

I am interested in the Revox B77. Would you accept an offer of 300 pounds please.

Regards

John[/quote]

Hi Andy,

Yes 325 is fine thanks. Could you send it to me please? What method of payment do you use?

John

[quote name='leftybassman392' post='952864' date='Sep 11 2010, 04:28 PM']Would you split the difference at £325? You'd pay more on eBay...

If it helps to sweeten the deal a bit I'm pretty sure I have a Revox branded empty spool.

Andy[/quote]

Hi again. I'd be happy to deliver to Lincolnshire - in fact I'd be quite reluctant to post this kind of equipment anyway. Now that I'm pretty much retired I have lots of time available and can be very flexible. Just let me know when you can be available to receive it. (Come to think of it, I could probably get it to you today if you can raise the readies.) That being so, cash on collection would be easiest for me. You'd need to allow a little on top for fuel (shall we say £25 - again, cheaper than posting it).

Andy

[quote name='johneenglish' post='953300' date='Sep 12 2010, 04:33 AM']Hi Andy,

Yes 325 is fine thanks. Could you send it to me please? What method of payment do you use?

John[/quote]

FAO Beedster (and anybody else interested) here's a few pics of some of the bits & pieces I added to the list recently.

K&M keyboard stand: [attachment=58599:007.JPG]

Studiospares 24U gantry: [attachment=58600:008.JPG]

Studiospares 24way patchbay x 2: [attachment=58601:009.JPG]

Warwick Rockstand 9-way guitar/bass stand: [attachment=58739:010.JPG]

[u]Prices[/u]:-

[s]Kbd stand [color="#FF0000"]£25[/color][/s]"] [color="#FF0000"]ON HOLD pending payment.[/color]
Patchbays [color="#FF0000"]£20 the pair[/color]
[s]Rockstand [color="#FF0000"]£15[/color][/s] [color="#FF0000"]SOLD[/color]
Gantry [color="#FF0000£20[/color]
I'll do a deal for anybody that buys the lot.

BB doesn't come with a stand - the K&M was the one I used with it. I'll do you a deal for both of them though - shall we say £135 for the pair? Tell you what - I'll throw in a couple of nice long MIDI leads and a pair of 10m signal leads (Europa/Neutrik) in a lovely shade of green....

Andy

[quote name='Truckstop' post='964481' date='Sep 22 2010, 01:57 PM']Does the big blue come with a stand, or would I need to buy the K&M stand off you as well?

Truckstop[/quote]

Hi there. Yes it is. I still have the manual and original packaging. It's a parallel port. Come to think of it I'm not sure I still have a parallel lead, and may need to get one before despatch.

Andy

[quote name='Monkeyman' post='966554' date='Sep 24 2010, 11:54 AM']Hi there Lefty.
Is the MOTU Timepiece still avaliable & what version is it USB or parallel port?
Gonna be needing one very soon...
Cheers,
Monkey.[/quote]