Why become a member? ×

Long list of pro and semi-pro studio gear for sale

I have decided to scale my musical interests back substantially. As a result, I now have a pretty well equipped project studio for sale. The list below indicates the main items for sale, with nominal prices indicated where I have an idea what it might currently be worth; but the basic principle is ' make me an offer (but try to keep it sensible)'. I'd really like to shift all this stuff sooner rather than later. It hasn't been used for a while, but everything was working last time I used it. Checks will be performed for serious offers. I'm pretty sure I still have all the manuals and most of the boxes, but this isn't guaranteed.

Any questions feel free to ask either in the thread or by PM. Offers by PM please. If you do wind up buying something, please leave some feedback - [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=55774&hl=leftybassman392"]HERE[/url]

[u]Multitrack Recording:
[/u]
Alesis ADAT LX20 Type II multitrack [color="#FF0000"](£25);[/color]

[u]Mastering[/u]:

HHb CDR800 CD recorder [color="#FF0000"](£125);[/color]

[u]Outboard[/u]:

MOTU midi timepiece AV [color="#FF0000"](£100);[/color]
[s]Lexicon MPX1 Fx Processor [color="#FF0000"](£150);[/color][/s] [color="#FF0000"]ON HOLD[/color]
SPL Vitalizer Jack [color="#FF0000"](£30);[/color]

[u]Misc[/u].:

LINE6 Pod Mk 1 [color="#FF0000"](£30)[/color]

In due course I'll be offering a selection of mics and stands, but this should keep folks occupied for now.

Edited by leftybassman392

[quote name='joegarcia' post='889156' date='Jul 8 2010, 12:26 AM']Interested in my Tc Nova NR-1 reverb pedal in trade for the Dynaudio BM5's and amp?[/quote]

Thanks for the offer, but I'm actually trying to downsize so trades are not really an option.

Andy

Dynaudio BM5's, Any chance of a photo or two? Would the £100 include the cost of shipping?

Edit: Put me down for them just want to see photo first if you can and postage?

Steve

Edited by sjohns

Many apologies to all who have PM'd me - my internet has been down most of the day and I've only just got it back. I will answer all PM's in order of receipt, which may mean a couple of disappointed people (the headphones have proven to be quite a popular item, for example).

[quote name='dangerboy' post='890677' date='Jul 9 2010, 06:35 PM']*waits for the mics list*[/quote]

You and a few others!

I'll put them up over the weekend. There's a bunch of mics for stage & studio, plus stands, a couple of Joemeek voice channels and some other bits & pieces. Won't say too much now as the clearout is part of a bigger lifestyle project that means I'm busy most of the time. Patience, my son.

While I'm here, I will soon have a full Mackie 1.5Kw P.A. for sale. If anybody's interested I may have time to put that up this week as well. In fact I may well hold the stage mics back until the P.A. goes on.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Price drops on most of the remaining stuff.

Also, I am taking offers on the following:-

Target Studio Monitor stands - 120cm pro studio units x 2

Studiospares 24way patchbay x 2 (standard jack)

Studiospares 24U floor mounted rack gantry

PopperStoppers pop shields x 2

K&M X-over pro keyboard stand with 2nd teir extension

[u]Leads as follows:-[/u]

Y-leads pro quality with Neutrik connectors x 10

Patch leads (mostly jack-jack but some have XLR terminations or goldplated RCA phonos sold a bunch to the first sensible bidder) loads of 'em

Small selection of digital connects (couple each of SP/DIF and AES-EBU IIRC)

Sommer 'The Spirit' bare instrument cable (approx 25m in a single unused coil)

Misc collection of unused Neutrik plugs (mostly balanced jacks but some right angle and a couple of XLR's - around 10 in all).

Will split stuff up a bit if necessary, but please don't ask for a single lead - I'm trying to sell them off in bulk and will consider any sensible offer for any of the above. The more you buy, the better the deal you'll get.