Why become a member? ×

A/B/Y Pedal

hallo

I'm after a decent A/B/Y. I've been looking at a few, my ideal choice would be to able to switch between two signal chains and to combine them both. The ideal pedal should have two switches to go between A and B and the other switch to combine them (which rules out the boss). It needs to be able to run off a power supply (which rules out the ART one as well).
Any ideas?
Didn't DHA make one or am I just hoping?

Thanks

[quote name='hallo' post='100171' date='Dec 6 2007, 01:00 PM']I'm after a decent A/B/Y. I've been looking at a few, my ideal choice would be to able to switch between two signal chains and to combine them both. The ideal pedal should have two switches to go between A and B and the other switch to combine them (which rules out the boss). It needs to be able to run off a power supply (which rules out the ART one as well).
Any ideas?

Thanks[/quote]

Not sure who makes one like that.
But here's a passive A/B/Y, [i]I made earlier[/i] :) that I use - might match what you're after(?)
[url="http://aronnelson.com/gallery/v/TheBigMan-Layouts/abyled.jpg.html"]http://aronnelson.com/gallery/v/TheBigMan-...abyled.jpg.html[/url]

If you can't make it yourself, somebody should be able to do it cheap - not much to it.

[quote name='hallo' post='100171' date='Dec 6 2007, 01:00 PM']I'm after a decent A/B/Y. I've been looking at a few, my ideal choice would be to able to switch between two signal chains and to combine them both. The ideal pedal should have two switches to go between A and B and the other switch to combine them (which rules out the boss). It needs to be able to run off a power supply (which rules out the ART one as well).
Any ideas?

Thanks[/quote]

Yes, we do AB/Y boxes but that's not what you are asking for as if you want to combine 2 signals than its a mixer.

If you want signal Y to go to A or B or Both then most AB/Y boxes will do that.

Dave