Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Pete.young

Higgie

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Just bought Pete's Aria fretless and got the chance to meet up with him in Brighton, rather than use a courier, which was much preferred as it's always good to meet fellow Basschat members face to face.

To echo everyone else's sentiments here, Pete's great to deal with and I wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again. More than that, he's "a thoroughly good chap" as the Beedster said and that counts for everything in my book!

Thanks for the bass by the way, Pete.. It's really amazing and is exactly as I thought it would be! In fact, it's so good it even makes my fretless playing sound half-decent :)

Pete did a dep for me for a Latin in Ipswich earlier this year and delivered. The bandleader has tried to book him again since but he was busy so they got another bloke who just couldn't handle it. Bearing in mind that, when he got to the gig at 10 p.m., Pete had never played that kind of music before, credit has to be given for his sharp ears.

He's now our first call dep for that (weekly) gig - even if he doesn't know it.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Bought a Behringer synthy thing off Pete – great guy to deal with an it came so well packaged that I’m sure even Royal Mail wouldn’t have been able to damage it with an inter-depot 5-a-side tournament of “Consignment Football” ;)

Double thumbs up, cheers mate :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...