Why become a member? ×

Yamaha BB3000 in white

Lysdexia

Comes with a decent quality warwick gigbag - or I can get a decent case for £35 for you if desired. Collect for free or arrange your own courier/pickup.

Offers around the £350 mark - best offer will get the bass. Ready to go.

PM if interested.

• 2 months later...

Here is a nice BB5000...

[url="http://www.ishibashi.co.jp/u_box/ubox.cgi?T=syosai&sline=273&print=1&keys2=tsudanuma%40ishibashi%2Eco%2Ejp&tid=list3"]http://www.ishibashi.co.jp/u_box/ubox.cgi?...p&tid=list3[/url]

• 1 month later...

Hi guys... I need help!

I'm still waiting for the bass and it's been almost 2 weeks since the last time I spoke with the seller... he doesn't response to my emails anymore and I tried to phone him but I only find the answering machine....

The last time I chatted with him he told me he was going to ship the bass last tuesday... and it should have taken 2 days to come to me.. but it's been more than a week since the day it was expected to be shipped and I've had no feedbacks from the seller and no basses arrived here :)

I really don't know what to do anymore... can anyone please help me? :wacko:

:)

Oh dear, he hasn't been on here in almost a month.

Did you discuss insurance when negotiating shipping?

He's sold quite a few things on here, surely someone will have more contact details. Possibly someone lives close by.

Is he young? I remember the models in the pics (I would), perhaps he is sorting out going to University and has gotten bogged down.

Just thoughts though. I hope you (we) get this sorted!

Yes, shipping was insured for the full value of the bass but we already had some delays with the couriers...

I don't know what to think... the last time I heard him it was all right and ready to proceed... I have the courier reference number for the order, too... but I tried to call the courier here in Italy and they couldn't find anything using that number... 'cause it's not a tracking number but only an internal reference, I think...

Hope it will all get sorted... thanks for the support mate!

[quote name='alchemy' post='69304' date='Oct 3 2007, 11:44 PM']Yes, shipping was insured for the full value of the bass but we already had some delays with the couriers...

I don't know what to think... the last time I heard him it was all right and ready to proceed... I have the courier reference number for the order, too... but I tried to call the courier here in Italy and they couldn't find anything using that number... 'cause it's not a tracking number but only an internal reference, I think...

Hope it will all get sorted... thanks for the support mate![/quote]

You should contact a UK office. If you have some sort of reference number then they'll at least be able to clarify its existence. I'm sure any peace of mind would be good peace of mind right now.

Keep us updated.

---

Let us know if the call charges are obscene (I'd have no idea), perhaps I or someone else in the UK could contact the courier service for you if that's not a terrible idea.

well well well... I've done a little research around the web and discovered that he's a worker, not a student...

he's a photographer and on his gallery in flickr.com there's a photo added just yesterday, and this measn to me that he's got internet connection and can read my emails...

I've tried to call him home with my mobile phone today but I couldn't get the line... during the last days I was in Liverpool and used a public telephone to try to call him...

Now I've just sent a message to FedEx thru the web form on their site... hope they can tell me something, but at this time I don't think the bass has been shipped.

:) :huh: :huh:

[quote name='alchemy' post='69536' date='Oct 4 2007, 03:31 PM']well well well... I've done a little research around the web and discovered that he's a worker, not a student...

he's a photographer and on his gallery in flickr.com there's a photo added just yesterday, and this measn to me that he's got internet connection and can read my emails...

I've tried to call him home with my mobile phone today but I couldn't get the line... during the last days I was in Liverpool and used a public telephone to try to call him...

Now I've just sent a message to FedEx thru the web form on their site... hope they can tell me something, but at this time I don't think the bass has been shipped.

:) :huh: :huh:[/quote]

He's sold quite a few basses on this site and the former incarnations and I believe there have been shipping delays in the past as well. Some nice kit as well.

I am pretty sure though that the basses did arrive in the end if that is any comfort.