Why become a member? ×

Chris Horton

Chris Horton

I did a deal with Chris and a friend of his on a Fretless acoustic bass. It was totally pain free deal.

Great guy to deal with. Many thanks to you Chris, and also to your friend Steve.

Edited by Badass

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have just enjoyed a most pleasant transaction with Chris. He bought my Yamaha TRB5PII to add to his fine collection of basses. Great communication, prompt payment and some really welcome feedback advising me that the bass had arrived safely.

Chris is a real gent and I wouldn't hesitate in engaging in further transactions with him in the future or recommending him to anyone as a top guy to deal with.

Many thanks Chris for a totally pain-free experience.

Enjoy your new bass.

regards,

Andy.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I just bought an EBMM Stingray 5 ltd form Chris , absolute gent to do business with , bass was well packed delivered next day , all communications very friendly , I wouldn't hesitate to buy another bass from him .... Just have to save up first !
Thanks again Chris , pleasure doing business with you!
Stu

• 2 weeks later...

Can only mirror the above sentiments, met up with Chris tonight to buy his EBMM Stingray 5 Piezo (which I am delighted with) and was a very easy deal, a top bloke to do Basschat business with and would deal again

Cheers Chris! :D

I bought Chris's magnificent Yamaha TRB6II. I'm from France and I'm really glad he accepted to send it all the way !! He was very kind and patient as I had many questions and wanted to make the best choice about shipping (insurance and stuff...), and everything went well and quickly. Received the beauty, VERY VERY well wrapped up... Quality.

Definitely recommended !!

• 3 weeks later...

I managed to get hold of a 1969 P bass for Chris and he has possibly been the most courteous Basschatter I have had the pleasure to encounter.

The whole thing has taken a while (but never rush a good thing) but Chris has remained calm & patient throughout.....and best of all, paid me before I asked him to :-)

Thanks Chris....I await the next request !!

Cheers, Si

• 2 weeks later...

I have been on the hunt for a Yamaha TRB5PII for a while. I found that Chris had one he was looking to sell, and came to an agreement for a deal with him over am extremely short amount of time. Chris was a real pro and the ultimate gentleman . I Loved working with him.

The bass arrived yesterday, packed to withstand any amount of abuse, and it was in perfect condition,

I wouldn't hesitate to deal with Chris -

Thanks!

Arlin Hall

I have just sold Chris my beloved Sadowsky M24.
He is a true gent, we had a hassle free deal and I know she's gone to a good home.

I hope you enjoy the bass as much as I have Chris.

All the best
Cameron

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Just got back from buying a P bass off Chris, he couldn't have been more helpful. Also he showed me around Plymouth while I was there and provided a curry!

I wouldn't normally make the trip from London but Chris provided really good pictures of the bass, detailed shots of the pots, neck stamp and plate, as well as giving the weight of the bass and a clear description. Speedy communications too.

Many thanks Chris.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...