• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I bought David's EBS ValveDrive - couldn't have been easier; the pedal arrived well packed within days. A top guy; both to talk to and do business with - highly recommended.

Like many BC-ers (I suspect) I have a strong aversion to getting involved with deals abroad - was greatly reassured by this feedback thread, which just shows how useful they are, and all of the postive comments of course borne out.

Thanks David!

• 1 month later...

David has just bought what turned out to be my
1990 (and not 1989 as I thought) MM Ray.

He was a pleasure to deal with and very understanding about my mistake. He made the transaction very easy leaving me to only box up the bass for collection.

I have learned more about my old Ray through David than I was able to remember/ever knew in the first place.

A pleasure to do business with.

Graham
(grelum)

• 1 month later...

Hi folks, the word mostly used here is polite, and i think it's really the most appropriated about David. Gaser seems to be a good one too ;)
This guy is just so gentle and allways available to discuss about everything.
I just bought his Neuser and it was a perfect deal from Czech Republic, in a great package.
Don't hesitate, he's a friend of people.
Stéphane (France)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I bought a Fender P bass from David in a very straightforward transaction. Lots of photos of bass were available, with good email correspondence following them up. Bass was promptly dispatched and turned up, well packaged and as described, in about a week from Czech Republic.

Brendan UK

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've just received a US Lakland JO from David - an extremely easy and very friendly deal. Fantastic images, full and honest details, great communications - David did everything possible to expedite the transaction. Packing was excellent and the bass arrived exactly as described - shipping was a little over a week (but this was largely due to Parcelforce delays in the UK - not something that either of us could do anything about). A very friendly, honest and straightforward transaction - there's always a liltte extra concern with overseas deals but David did everything to ensure a perfect deal - most highly recommended!

• 4 weeks later...

Highly recommended ! David bought a bass from me and was excellent thhroughout the deal. Great, polite and sensible communication throughout. Quick, safe payment and updates on process / progress. Excellent BC'er !!!