Why become a member? ×

Feedback for: Thornybank

Thunder Fingers

Bought a Trace Elliot Series 6 715 Combo from chris (Thornybank).

Great guy to deal with, Amp is in great order, and have obviously been taken care of, even the amp cover was included (i dont know if they came with them new or what..)
We were given the wrong shipping number, and he spent an hour on phone with them to get the correct one, great service!
Good guy, if he have something you want, you can safely buy it :)

• 9 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Again Chris allowed me to use his courier service and as usual - flawless!

Chris is one of the most decent human beings I know and trust, if you buy from him you will receive a service that goes beyond what any other can offer.

thank you very much.

andy

Edited by andy67

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Just been going thru the finer details over the past few days with Chris regarding a 2x15 cab ive bought of him. Though i dont pick it up until tommorow the guy has been nothing short of fantastic. He tested the cab and realised it wasnt perfect so he changed BOTH speakers, sorted out the wiring AND sorted out a spare conection socket the cab has. In a phone call he went thru exactly what had been done (sounded very tricky and time consuming) but put my mind at ease that im getting a quality, tested and fixed up bass cab. Delivered to my preference and all at a great price (not that you can put a price on confidence when effectively buying oline). Also had a very knowledgable chat with him regarding a few valve heads ive been lokking at, told me what prices i should be expecting to pay etc. All in all a top bloke. Cant wait to get the cab rockin (sorry neighbours haha).