Why become a member? ×

* Withdrawn *

Squib

[quote name='lobematt' post='1341779' date='Aug 16 2011, 12:36 PM']Is that 5 string one that PT actually used with Jamiroquai?[/quote]

Paul Turner used a natural finish BN5 with a maple fretboard briefly a few years ago, but I can well believe that this will have been made for him and he favours the white/tortoiseshell/rosewood combo. Two lovely basses there Squib, the F Basses I've played have been excellent.

[quote name='risingson' post='1344156' date='Aug 18 2011, 11:04 AM']Paul Turner used a natural finish BN5 with a maple fretboard briefly a few years ago, but I can well believe that this will have been made for him and he favours the white/tortoiseshell/rosewood combo. Two lovely basses there Squib, the F Basses I've played have been excellent.[/quote]

Here we are . I changed the guard to the tort . . . . but still have the white one.

[attachment=87354:turnerwithv5_lg.jpg]

[quote name='Squib' post='1344289' date='Aug 18 2011, 12:52 PM']Here we are . I changed the guard to the tort . . . . but still have the white one.

[attachment=87354:turnerwithv5_lg.jpg][/quote]

Very nice indeed! I've met Paul before, he has impeccable taste in gear and the bass looks fantastic.