Why become a member? ×

Finally my Mono GS1 Strap arrived!

Musicman20

It seems the UK have just got another shipment of the short Mono GS1 straps. I've been waiting since around March for this.

I know Mono make great kit already, but for a strap, this thing is unreal!

Very VERY well made, and nicely padded.

Im looking forward to using it.

Check em out! Only £29.95 from Strings Direct...

Is it wrong to get a bit excited over a strap? I'd love one but I adjust the strap on the fly from song to song so I have the 'buckle' at the front so I can slide, slide down. Which depressingly precludes me from anything other than the cheap black webbing straps I've used for so long. I have a comfort strapp kicking around tho.

Hi chaps.

Ill give it a good test soon and get back to you. It doesnt appear to have any kind of material that would allow it to bounce a fair bit, like the CS version. It seems quite stiff overall but im guessing once Ive worn it it will move ow I need it to be comfy.

It just looks like a ridiculously massive piece of engineering, for just a strap! I kind of like that. Their gig bags are insanely good, so Im hoping this matches the quality.

All parts and joins are secure with metal rivets/metal parts, and it even has a secret pick pocket should you want to use it stash picks!

Im used to normal Fender straps and the normal nylon ones (Ernie Ball etc) so this is my first more expensive strap. Im hoping its spot on for live use.

Its nice and wide, which is great.