Why become a member? ×

Now Withdrawn...

MB1

[quote name='witterth' post='940365' date='Aug 30 2010, 08:57 PM']Oh yeah, he plays!!

Ive also played this and can't part with the cash at the moment, but, kinda, thinking about it(!) its one serious peice of kit, lovely, plays itself in a way.
love it
buyer gets a good 'un![/quote]

MB1. :)
Cheers John!
This is without a doubt the best Status ive ever had/played...and ive had a few!

[quote name='witterth' post='940376' date='Aug 30 2010, 09:11 PM']You could allways swap for my vintage one....ha.ha...
whaddya mean "no?"[/quote]

The 2000 Series!
been there done that!..Great Bass!
As used by Curt Smith...and the one that wasnt a brother in Bros!

.....Hello Mart.....About time you got shut of that old Anniversary Mate! :rolleyes:

Edited by MB1

[quote name='lozbass' post='940641' date='Aug 31 2010, 08:37 AM']Wow, that's a stunner - possibly the nicest I've seen...I can feel a trip to Sainsbury's car park coming on...[/quote]

...Shopping Optional? :rolleyes:

I have used this at Rehearsal Tonight/ last night and to be quite honest this is a serious act to follow in both sound and playability... regardless of looks...This seriously punches above its weight....So for the time being it will be remaining with me...i doubt id get anything anywhere near as good for its second hand Value.Thankyou to Everybody who expressed an interest.
Martin.