Why become a member? ×

SOLD, PENDING US-made G&L

Mickeyboro

A bit of research and I recognised the bass from the pic you've put up, used to belong to guizziebear (or something). I bought a acoustic guitar off him and had a play on this G&L- my word it's a fantastic fantastic bass. It was like a P bass would be if you redesigned it 20 years after inventing it.
If I didn't have a great P bass I would have this off you in a snap!

'Proper' ad with pics etc now posted.

Couldn't access the computer with pics on it last night so thought I'd prepare you all - apologies if I offended anyone (board member or mods).

Oh and Graham (the original seller) would like to buy it back if he ever comes into funds so anyone who wants to try a G&L has a prospective buyer if they don't like it...

[quote name='Mickeyboro' post='946200' date='Sep 5 2010, 02:43 PM']'Proper' ad with pics etc now posted.

Couldn't access the computer with pics on it last night so thought I'd prepare you all - apologies if I offended anyone (board member or mods).

Oh and Graham (the original seller) would like to buy it back if he ever comes into funds so anyone who wants to try a G&L has a prospective buyer if they don't like it...[/quote]

Yup!! I'd have it back alright, just too skint at the mo' :)

Here's a pic when it was in my ownership (the one in the middle lol)

Edited by guzzibass

[quote name='Hutton' post='945869' date='Sep 5 2010, 08:03 AM']Am I missing something here? I don't see a bass. Don't piss about. If you want to sell something get a pic up when you post and put a price on it. Can't be bothered with this.[/quote]

You're an idiot.

[quote name='Rayman' post='946578' date='Sep 5 2010, 07:40 PM']You're an idiot.[/quote]

Yes, on this occasion I am an idiot and fully apologise for my inappropriate post. Sometimes you just post up without thinking and this was one of those times. I'm glad that this nice bass has been sold.