Why become a member? ×

Sansamp VT Bass now SOLD

Clarky

As-new Sansamp VT Bass pedal with tin box* for trade for Sansamp BDDI in good nick.

The VT Bass sounds better (better emulation of tube sound and does not suck out the mids) but I am a lazy sod and just want a one-pedal solution with DI out capability for my gigbag.

Anyone?

* the tin box is a bit dented (and the piece-of-card manual is a bit dog-eared) but I don't suppose anyone cares - the pedal it is supposed to protect is pristine!

Edited by Clarky

[quote name='Clarky' post='954651' date='Sep 13 2010, 12:55 PM']As-new Sansamp VT Bass pedal with tin box* for trade for Sansamp BDDI in good nick.

The VT Bass sounds better (better emulation of tube sound and does not suck out the mids) but I am a lazy sod and just want a one-pedal solution with DI out capability for my gigbag.

Anyone?

* the tin box is a bit dented (and the piece-of-card manual is a bit dog-eared) but I don't suppose anyone cares - the pedal it is supposed to protect is pristine![/quote]
Clarky, if you decide you want to sell for cash I'll take the VT off your hands.