Why become a member? ×

***SOLD****FS/FT MIJ Fender Jaguar Bass [Red]

The GroovyPlucker

[attachment=58735:P1010230.JPG][attachment=58736:P1010232.JPG][attachment=58737:P1010238.JPG][attach
ment=58738:P1010236.JPG]
[size=4][font="Courier New"]Just a feeler at the mo, but may decide to sell my beloved Red Fender Jaguar Bass [Made in Japan]. Am going back to a traditional Fender Jazz Bass.

As for trades, would only consider a Fender Jazz 70's style, i.e. block inlays, 1978 style headstock decal, bullet truss rod, etc, or alternatively a Marcus Miller Jazz, preferably in Sunburst, it's that era and style of Bass i'm after.

The Jaguar is in perfect condition, apart from two dings which were sadly aquired at or on route to my last gig, of which I'm livid about, always try to take great care of my gear.
The dings are pictured and don't look as bad as maybe the pics show.
May throw in a hard case for the right price.
I'm guessing at a price of around £550 as these are £700 new and this is 7 months old, but feel free to pm me offers.[/font][/size]

[size=6][i][b][font="Book Antiqua"]The GroovyPlucker[/font][/b][/i][/size]

Edited by The GroovyPlucker

[quote name='munkonthehill' post='956527' date='Sep 14 2010, 08:52 PM']Too late Tom........

Im already contacting the mods to have this thread terminated.

Such an amazing bass,,,such a bad decison GP!!!!!!!!

However, to all sellers who are unsure aobut these basses please be aware that they are the greatest basses on the market at this price.[/quote]

Jeez this thread was getting bizarre till I caught on what you were on about [I think]
Only reason I'm letting it go is because it doesn't balance very well for me in the way I play, i.e. my stance [piss takes to follow]
It just seems a bit headstock heavy, and I'm convinced it's the shorter horn, if that's the right descriptor [piss takes to follow], on the lower body.
Playing my Mayonnes 5 string, which is a Jazz Shaped Body, just balances better with me.
I might regret letting it go, but have just got a Squier Vintage Modified Bass, which I'm gonna mod even further with the possible inclusion of a JRetro preamp.
Would still consider going back to a Marcus Miller if anyone has one to trade.
But you've had the testimonies here, grab this Bass before I change my mind.

[quote name='tom1946' post='956833' date='Sep 15 2010, 07:06 AM']Sorry GP, it's just when I sold my red Jag Steven was going to come to Teesside and stick it where the sun don't shine for daring to sell it. :)

Oh look I've bumped it again :rolleyes:[/quote]

Wow, that's quite extreme, will have to watch out for the bum notes then [incidental bumping, it's all the rage]

[quote name='tom1946' post='956833' date='Sep 15 2010, 07:06 AM']Sorry GP, it's just when I sold my red Jag Steven was going to come to Teesside and stick it where the sun don't shine for daring to sell it. :)

Oh look I've bumped it again :rolleyes:[/quote]

Don't worry tom, I have my ferry ticket booked over to Ireland!!! He still has time to remove this amazing bass from the thread!!!

[quote name='The GroovyPlucker' post='958465' date='Sep 16 2010, 03:58 PM']Anyone got a Marcus Miller for trade?[/quote]

MB1. :)
...I seriously think you should consult Mr Miller first!...Can't imagine his Family being too Happy?
BUMP!

• 3 weeks later...