Why become a member? ×

USA Fender Telecaster 52 Re-issue

This beauty is for sale at £750, OVNO.

It has fantastic vintage tone, a fretboard like butter, a dead straight neck, and loads of life left in the frets. Ash body, one-piece U-shaped maple neck with 7.25”-radius fingerboard. Three way switch (bridge/middle/neck) and brass bridge saddle.

[attachment=59155:IMG_6331.JPG]

I've never gigged it, and cosmetically it has only some wear to the paint at the jack socket (pics show this) and some playing scuffs on the pickguard. Classic vintage tweed case included with all original candy, ashtray cover, plus extra bridge to replace the vintage style one currently on if required. (Has only five strings on it at the moment because I was playing a la Keith Richards, who I belivee used to or still does play with only 5 :))

All in all, it's a pretty good bargain, as these cost well over a grand new. It can deliver sweet blues sounds with a splash of reverb, clean country, or plain full on rock. Or just whatever really. I'm only selling because I want to fund something else, and tbh I don't really get to play it with anyone.

[attachment=59156:IMG_6332.JPG]
[attachment=59165:IMG_6333.JPG]
[attachment=59157:IMG_6334.JPG]

Edited by Jigster