Why become a member? ×

Fodera twin bass gig bag (2 x basses): £60

Quite well used by fully functional and bloody useful if you're taking two basses to a gig. Bought from David (Eubassix) on here a couple of years back and, after an initial burst of use, has spent the last 18 months in the cupboard under my stairs!

Usual back-pack straps/handles. Lot's of space for stuff also, side pocket is big enough for small amp heads!

£60 plus postage?

Chris

[attachment=59413:Fod2xGB_1.JPG]

Edited by Beedster

[quote name='tayste_2000' post='965275' date='Sep 23 2010, 09:04 AM']Could you measure the length of the bag?

Cheers[/quote]

Hiya mate
Completely forgot I posted this! I'll measure it in the morning, Certainly plenty of room for a 35" if that was the question?
Chris

[quote name='tayste_2000' post='970256' date='Sep 28 2010, 12:57 AM']ONe of my basses is 36inch with 4 in line hs so very very long, if it fits then I'll take this in a heart beat the bass is about 123cm long if you could check.

Thanks[/quote]

Hiya mate, it's 51.5 inches (131cm) internally max. It has 4.5 inches (10cm) to spare over a standard Fender 34" 4/side Precision. As both my basses are Precisions, I can't be sure that it would take two long scale instruments at the same time, but I'm confident that it would take one standard scale alongside your long scale (assuming the long scale would fit in the first place). The pocket is big enough for a small head (Markbass or similar), and the top pocket takes several leads or DI boxes etc. Warning, with two basses, an amp, leads, straps and DI's, walking to rehearsal with this on your back becomes similar to climbing Everest. Still beats trying to carry three separate units though!

Cheers

Chris

EDIT

Sorry, didn't read your post properly. Yes, it is long enough for your bass

Edited by Beedster