Why become a member? ×

~ couple of nice '80's G&Ls ~

Ou7shined

[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260667368273&_trksid=e11010.m204&_trkparms=algo%3DSIC%26its%3DI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D8&ssPageName=ADME:B:WNA:GB:1348"]SB-1[/url] [url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=380272255683&_trksid=e11010.m204&_trkparms=algo%3DSIC%26its%3DI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D8&ssPageName=ADME:B:WNA:GB:1348"]SB-2[/url]

[quote name='gary mac' post='966625' date='Sep 24 2010, 01:02 PM']Thanks for the link, I want them both.

My recent SB1 purchase has cured me of Gas for any other make of instrument.

Even been thinking of selling my old yamaha and wal, but maybe I shouldn't be too hasty.[/quote]
Steady now. I love my L2500's but the Wal's going nowhere :)

The SB2 says definitely no International and the response to a question re shipping the SB1 looks like he'd really prefer not to. Shame

[quote name='WalMan' post='966682' date='Sep 24 2010, 01:44 PM']...The SB2 says definitely no International and the response to a question re shipping the SB1 looks like he'd really prefer not to. Shame[/quote]
I've applied to a few "no international" sellers before and haven't had a knock back yet.
A few well chosen, friendly words in an email to let them know you're not George Agdgdgwngo and that you've bought gear from the States many times before without issue and they fold like a cheap hooker who got hit in the stomach by a fat guy with sores on his face. :lol:

The big issue is import charges. :)