Why become a member? ×

Victorian Pump Organ 1888

Here we have a STUNNING Victorian era pump organ,

It is made by the Bell Organ Company in Ontario Canada,

It is the only version I have seen complete with the beautifully ornate over mantle section which has been restored with initial French polishing and just awaits multiple coats of wax by the future owner.

The organ itself is in FULL working order with all stops and keys working as they should. It sounds [b]EFFING STUNNING [/b]

The bellows are strong and have no leaks and the "mouse proof" treadles work fine also.

Obviously this is a big and heavy piece of wood so collection is preferred however you are welcome to organise your own courier at your expense.

Also woodworm free :)

Got this on the bay for £250 cause I dont really want to sell but if you want it hit me with an offer

Cheers

Dave

Edited by cd_david

[quote name='BottomEndian' post='968828' date='Sep 26 2010, 09:14 PM']If I had a bigger house, I'd be on this like a rash. As I stand now... :)[/quote]

Well,

You are welcome to the bottom half of an identical one, It has a keyboard and reeds, however no bellows as they turned to dust when removed due to wood worm. I had intended on putting a synth in where the keys were and keeping it but 2 of the buggers in the house when the wife still wants to get rid of the working one,

So

Its basically this with the keys removed but you can have those as well, all for the price of collection mate :lol:

AND if you take it I MAY be able to keep the big un for myself to while away the winter eves pumping away at my big organ and bringing a smile to all the gathered faces :)