Why become a member? ×

The Current Suspects

AndyTravis

Well,

My band is changing Insurers, and we're doing an inventory, these photos are just to catalogue our gear. They're cropped for ease of sending, and thought may as well shove them up here too.

8 basses, 2 Guitars (both tuned B/E/A/D/F#/:).

So, no great arty shots...just the revalation that I need to dust my venetian blinds. My nice Kodak has given up the ghost, so it's all Mr Sony Ericsson grainy camera shots.

Again, this is the current - I am debating selling all of them off and just staying on one boutique bass. These are all fantastic basses, and only a few of them are seeing action.

But, that's another thread for another day.

In the meantime, enjoy the gear.

Edited by AndyTravis

From L-R

2007 Rickenbacker 4003, Blueburst. All original.
1983 Squier SQ Precision Bass, Sunburst. Modded with J Pickup, BadAss II and Fender Japan Torty pickgard.
2000 Warwick Corvette, Natural Swamp Ash. All original - worn as heck.
2002 Fender Mexico 60's Jazz, Factory Special Run Burgundy Mist. Modded with Covers, thumbrest and extra Screw in the middle of the pickguard - something I saw on an original '64 B.M. Jazz Bass.
2002 Fender Mexico 72 Thinline Telecaster, Factory Special Run Lake Placid Blue. Modded with Wilkinson Tuners.
2002 Fender USA 75 Jazz Bass, Factory Special Run Lake Placid Blue. Modded with Cover and BadAss II.
2004 Fender Japan 70's Precision Bass, Fretless, Natural Ash. Modded with Covers and thumbrest.
2007 Fender Mexico 50's Precision Bass, White Blonde. Modded with Covers. Need a thumbrest for this, may get a Refin in Candy Apple Red.
2007 Fender Japan 62 Precision Bass, Old Lake Placid Blue. Modded with Covers and thumbrest.
2008 Epiphone 1963/64 J-45 Reissue, Sunburst. Modded with Fishman Rare Earth humbucker.

[quote name='lozbass' post='969694' date='Sep 27 2010, 05:06 PM']I've had the great pleasure of seeing the LPB and Burgundy Mist Js and the fretless P - very beautiful basses all! Indeed, a very lovely collection[/quote]

Thanks Loz, you back in Manc soon? Still got the books in work.

[quote name='gary mac' post='969754' date='Sep 27 2010, 05:40 PM']I love the look just about all of them.[/quote]

Cheers mate.