Why become a member? ×

My bedside table

EdwardHimself

[quote name='Fat Rich' post='971449' date='Sep 29 2010, 10:00 AM']I used my Hartke cabs (in their covers) as a kitchen for a few years with a large piece of worktop laying on top of them.

Then when the kitchen was finally built I used the same arrangement as a wallpaper pasting table.[/quote]

haha that's a good idea. I used my old cab to hold up a desktop which i had my PC on for a few months until I built my own!

[quote name='Hot Tub' post='971289' date='Sep 29 2010, 12:21 AM']Is that a pint of water on there? Hmmmm.... what could possibly go wrong....?

:)[/quote]

To be honest it's not even plugged in at the moment so if that were to happen (which i'm hoping it won't) then just give it a dry-out for a few days and it should be fine...

[quote name='cd_david' post='972554' date='Sep 30 2010, 12:12 PM']Halls of residence? is that a digi Eleven controller as well?[/quote]

Yes, unfortunately. People seem to think the "Leave your dirty plates out longer than a week and we'll throw them away" as a challenge rather than a warning it seems. c**ts.

No it's actually a guitar rig 2 controller that i bought when i purchased the guitar rig 4 software legitemately...

Edited by EdwardHimself