Why become a member? ×

Back Up!! Warmoth/nordstrand/audere Jazz. Price Drop!!

SisterAbdullahX

[s][/s][b][/b]Hi all,

I have decided to let my beloved Warmoth, which I put together with my own fair hands, go. The Warmoth has a swamp ash body, maple neck with quite a bit of birdseye in it, satin on the back and clear gloss on front of headstock, ebony fingerboard. Machines are Schaller M4s. Pickups are Nordstrand NJ4SEs, Audere JZ3 2 band eq (vol/vol/bass+treble cut and boost/passive tone). Badass bridge. In great condition, only 2 tiny marks on body, one near the control plate and one at the bottom of the bridge and there's a line where the finish has come off the back of the neck. Will get photos of these later. Includes Hiscox case which is in great condition.

Not interested in trades, cash sale only, dropped from [b][s]£575 [/s][/b][s][/s]to [b][s]£550[/s][/b][s][/s] to [b][s]£500[/s][/b] to [b]£485[/b].

By the way, pictures here show it when it had an East/ACG02 preamp in. Will get more photos with the Audere in later.

Edited by SisterAbdullahX

[quote name='Ou7shined' post='973654' date='Oct 1 2010, 10:11 AM']It looks a smidge over J width in the pic (might just be the elongated headstock). What's the neck profile there sister?[/quote]

Sorry, just noticed you mention the profile. Warmoth Jazzes have a slightly chunkier neck profile front to back than your average Fender Jazz. Never bothered me in the slightest and my hands are tiny.

[quote name='SisterAbdullahX' post='974414' date='Oct 1 2010, 07:29 PM']Sorry, just noticed you mention the profile. [b]Warmoth Jazzes have a slightly chunkier neck profile front to back than your average Fender Jazz. Never bothered me in the slightest and my hands are tiny.[/b][/quote]
Agreed. In fact, I like it more than ultra slim necks. My hands are also tiny...

This is nice bass and good price too. I have same pickups in my 5 string and they are the best I've ever tried!

Guest BassKS

[quote name='SisterAbdullahX' post='974582' date='Oct 1 2010, 08:29 PM']Cheers dude.[/quote]

Sistah,

are the pup cavities shielded as well?

Thanks

Fatos

[quote name='SisterAbdullahX' post='973621' date='Oct 1 2010, 09:49 AM']Hi all,

always fancied a Fender Geddy Lee Jazz and have decided to let my beloved Warmoth, which I put together with my own fair hands, go. The Warmoth has a swamp ash body, maple neck with quite a bit of birdseye in it, satin on the back and clear gloss on front of headstock, ebony fingerboard. Machines are Schaller M4s. Pickups are Nordstrand NJ4SEs, Audere JZ3 2 band eq (vol/vol/bass+treble cut and boost/passive tone). Badass bridge. In great condition, only 2 tiny marks on body, one near the control plate and one at the bottom of the bridge and there's a line where the finish has come off the back of the neck. Will get photos of these later.

Looking for straight swap with Geddy Lee Jazz, don't mind the odd ding here and there, or £575.

By the way, pictures here show it when it had an East/ACG02 preamp in. Will get more photos with the Audere in later.[/quote]

WEEKEND BUMP!

always fancied a Fender Geddy Lee Jazz and have decided to let my beloved Warmoth, which I put together with my own fair hands, go. The Warmoth has a swamp ash body, maple neck with quite a bit of birdseye in it, satin on the back and clear gloss on front of headstock, ebony fingerboard. Machines are Schaller M4s. Pickups are Nordstrand NJ4SEs, Audere JZ3 2 band eq (vol/vol/bass+treble cut and boost/passive tone). Badass bridge. In great condition, only 2 tiny marks on body, one near the control plate and one at the bottom of the bridge and there's a line where the finish has come off the back of the neck. Will get photos of these later.

Looking for straight swap with Geddy Lee Jazz, don't mind the odd ding here and there, or £575.

By the way, pictures here show it when it had an East/ACG02 preamp in. Will get more photos with the Audere in later.[/quote]
Bumpola

Still here BUMP.

• 3 weeks later...

Still here BUMP!

[quote name='gafbass02' post='1004915' date='Oct 29 2010, 11:15 AM']Oh dear god! :-0 ive wanted a jazz like that for donkeys! I've not got a geddy anymore either :-/ I'll swap a Barefaced midget t plus cash or a 15 month old daughter straight swap! Or the wife, any of those is fine!![/quote]
One wife and three kids are enough for any man, but what about your CIJ '75 Reissue???

[quote name='gafbass02' post='1005220' date='Oct 29 2010, 02:25 PM']Sorry dude. My two jazz's follow me to the grave lol. Darnit. Might relist the midget while this is still going[/quote]
Can't say I blame you for that mate. I'm sure the Midget is great but the Warmoth is my only fretted bass so need to trade for another or sell for cash. Cheers.

Almost sold but buyer had to pull out. Still needs to go cos I nearly have my hands on the Geddy Lee I crave so much!

[quote name='SisterAbdullahX' post='973621' date='Oct 1 2010, 08:49 AM']Hi all,

• 1 month later...

I have decided to let my beloved Warmoth, which I put together with my own fair hands, go. The Warmoth has a swamp ash body, maple neck with quite a bit of birdseye in it, satin on the back and clear gloss on front of headstock, ebony fingerboard. Machines are Schaller M4s. Pickups are Nordstrand NJ4SEs, Audere JZ3 2 band eq (vol/vol/bass+treble cut and boost/passive tone). Badass bridge. In great condition, only 2 tiny marks on body, one near the control plate and one at the bottom of the bridge and there's a line where the finish has come off the back of the neck. Will get photos of these later.

Not interested in trades, cash sale only, dropped from £575 to £525.

CHRISTMAS BUMP.

I have decided to let my beloved Warmoth, which I put together with my own fair hands, go. The Warmoth has a swamp ash body, maple neck with quite a bit of birdseye in it, satin on the back and clear gloss on front of headstock, ebony fingerboard. Machines are Schaller M4s. Pickups are Nordstrand NJ4SEs, Audere JZ3 2 band eq (vol/vol/bass+treble cut and boost/passive tone). Badass bridge. In great condition, only 2 tiny marks on body, one near the control plate and one at the bottom of the bridge and there's a line where the finish has come off the back of the neck. Will get photos of these later. Includes Hiscox case which is in great condition.

Not interested in trades, cash sale only, dropped from £575 to £550.

BUMP for new photos!! Only marks on this bass!! The screws were missing from the control plate as I had to nick them from a Strat I had when I put the bass together and had to re-steal them to put back on the Strat when I sold that. New ones are on order and will be fitted before it leaves me.

New Years Bump

[quote name='SisterAbdullahX' post='1072357' date='Dec 30 2010, 12:25 AM']BUMP for new photos!! Only marks on this bass!! The screws were missing from the control plate as I had to nick them from a Strat I had when I put the bass together and had to re-steal them to put back on the Strat when I sold that. New ones are on order and will be fitted before it leaves me.[/quote]

Must go BUMP.

Still here BUMP!

[quote name='SisterAbdullahX' post='973621' date='Oct 1 2010, 08:49 AM'][s][/s][b][/b]Hi all,

Not interested in trades, cash sale only, dropped from [b][s]£575 [/s][/b][s][/s]to [b][s]£550[/s][/b][s][/s] to [b]£500[/b].

By the way, pictures here show it when it had an East/ACG02 preamp in. Will get more photos with the Audere in later.[/quote]Come on people BUMP!!