Why become a member? ×

Fender Telecaster 72 Thinline Reissue

The last of my Collection to get put up for sale.

From 2002-2007 i was a singer/guitarist in a band, and i sold all of my other electrics.

Kept this special edition Telecaster, as they were a bit of a special run.

Anyhow...i'm selling all of my basses, and this isn't seeing use either as i just don't play guitar, I don't even have an Amp anymore.

It's a Mexi Reissue from 2002, Ash Body, Maple neck/fingerboard.

2 Fender Humbuckers, If you know your 70's teles the originals had the Wide Range Humbuckers, these look exactly like them but aren't the same magnet material. They're great sounding though, and it will cover most styles.

It's from a period where Fender were trying different reissues in different colours...and the LPB looks great.

The marks on the guitar are...

Down the skunk stripe on the rear of the neck there is a bit of hairline cracking, and the lacquer has two lines in at the heal join. It fell of it's stand at a gig once and i had it checked over by a local repairer who reglued the skunk stripe and checked the cracks in the lacquer were just that and not through the wood, so that was a relief.

A couple of playing marks around the guitar, nothing big enough to photo.

The Machine heads are Wilkinson replacements, as a couple of the Fender ones were bent in the same mishap.

These are about £670 to £700 new online, so i'm going to ask for £400.

Comes with Fender Bag.

I can pack it up for you if you want to arrange a courier, i will take Cash on collection, Bank Transfer, or Paypal if you add the fees on.

heres my feedback

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=62048"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=62048[/url]

Pics are available in bigger format, etc.

Trav x

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...