Why become a member? ×

Help with producing a YouTube Video

Oggy

[size=4][b]Pretty Please - A Little Help Or Advice Would Really Be Appreciated[/b][/size]

Hi fellow Basschatters,

I’m wanting to get a YouTube video together of our band! Problem is we don’t have any young / old / male / female enthusiastic friends to do the honours with a video camera. We're not looking for anything Hollywood style, just something that we can point venues at when they ask “You on YouTube then? Wanna see what you look like”. We have a web site and are on Lemonrock where we’ve posted some MP3’s and a few gig photos but It looks as though we’ll have to bite the bullet and get some video footage on YouTube to satisfy some of the prospects.

[b]I’m not asking for any freebees[/b], I'm happy to pay to get something half decent done; so my question to you fellow Basschatters is: Are any of you guys or your mates or anyone you know into this sort of thing; can you help us? £££££££

We’re based in Hertfordshire (Watford area), hope someone in the Hertfordshire / London / Anywhereshire area can help us. Please drop me a PM or point me at someone via this thread.

Thanks Chaps.

Oggy :lol:

You can see / hear what you might be letting yourself in for :) by having a look on either [url="http://www.bluestrinity.com"]Our Web Site[/url] or [url="http://www.lemonrock.com/bluestrinity"]Our Lemonrock Page[/url]

EDIT 05/10/10 -[b] Bold[/b] plea added to top of post

Edited by Oggy