Why become a member? ×

Fender Precision Bass 2009 upgrade model

iconic

Gentleman,

....only bought this very recently of Tom 1946, but after only a couple of hours of playing I know it's just not for me.

She is a genuine MIM 2009 upgrade model in what I think is the best colour combo, I was hours away from buying new in the exact same colour combo'!

more pics to follow, £325 is money back and it certainly is as described by Tom.

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=104375&hl=sold"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=104375&hl=sold[/url]

for sale only as I'm going to go for another Yamaha BB series

Sorry gentleman but no trades or paypal...I have a hardcase that I can post the Fender in but do ask for it to be posted back, this bass is such nice condition it would be real shame to damage it, even slightly.

Tech stuff:_

[i]The sounds that create legends. Since its birth in the early ’50s, the Fender Precision Bass guitar has remained the ubiquitous standard for thick tone and smooth playability. Upgraded for 2009, our Standard Precision Bass incorporates the best of the old and new, offering a modern single-coil pickup, shielded body cavitiy, medium jumbo frets, a vintage-style Fender Bridge, tinted neck (now available with a maple fretboard),three-ply parchment pickguard and a ’70s-era logo. The Standard Precision Bass—plug one in and listen for yourself.[/i]

[i]Neck
Neck Shape: Modern "C" Shape
Number of Frets: 20
Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
Position Inlays: Black Dot Position Inlays
Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" Radius (241 mm)
Fretboard: Rosewood or Maple
Neck Material: Maple
Nut Width: 1.625" (41.3 mm)
Scale Length: 34" (863.6 mm)
Neck Plate: Standard 4 Bolt
Truss Rod Nut: 3/16" Adjustable Hex Nut
Electronics
Pickup Configuration: Single Split-Coil Pickup
Middle Pickup: Standard Precision Bass® Split Single-Coil Pickup
Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
Hardware
Hardware Finish: Chrome
Bridge: Standard Vintage 4 Saddle Bass
Tuning Machines: Standard Open-Gear Tuners
String Nut: Synthetic Bone
Tools
Truss Rod Wrench: 3/16" "T-Style" Ball-End Hex (Allen) Wrench
Saddle Height Wrench: 1/16" Hex (Allen) Wrench
Miscellaneous
Strings: Super Bass 7250ML, NPS, (Gauges .045, .065, .080, .100)
Unique Features: "New" Knurled Chrome P Bass® Knobs, Fender Transition Logo [/i]

2009 onwards 'upgrades' have a black Fender period decal

Edited by iconic

cheers Tom, no, I seem to be happy with Yamaha's and I have tried a lot of basses!

....could I be cheeky and ask for your photos of said bass, my camera seems to be having a wobbler today :)

Edited by iconic

can't believe I'm bumping this....2 deals fallen out of bed :)

sorry as said earlier no trades or amazing business oppotunities, lend of wife, girlfriend or pet for the night...be quick I'm getting to grips with her now my BB414 is out on loan :lol: