Why become a member? ×

Combo/Cab Flightcase FS/FT

Just picked up a MarkBass CMD102P combo which came in a Flightcase Warehouse "live-in" flightcase that is of no use to me.

The flightcase has removable front and back doors and is on wheels (with brakes) so your amp or cab is meant to sit in the case itself.

I was told it was made specially to fit the CMD102P but having got it in my possession, I doubt that to be true as the combo was an extremely tight fit, wedged and held in place by the inch thick foam lining - so wedged in fact, I had to remove a chunk of the foam in order to remove the combo. Obviously, that leaves the interior a little messy, but there is still enough foam in there to a decent protection job. Having contacted flightcase warehouse, they think it will be suitable for a huge number of cabs/combos and that internal dimensions are what any potential buyer will need.

I don't have the dimensions to hand, but the MarkBass combo that was in it is:

HEIGHT
18.9 in. / 47.9 cm
WIDTH
23.4 in. / 59.4 cm
DEPTH
18.7 in. / 47.5 cm

The internal dimensions of the case will be a little greater than this, but there is an inch thick foam lining all the way around so available space is actually no more than this really.

No idea what to ask for this really as this would have cost about £250 new but it's not going to be something everyone wants/needs and isn't the most postable item.

I'll ask for a very soft £100 collected, open to interesting trade ideas and cash offers. Ultimately just want to sell as I don't have much spare room left so first seemingly sensible offer will likely be accepted.

Will try and post some pics later.

PM me or give me a call txt to 07515 929935

Edited by P-T-P

• 3 months later...