Why become a member? ×

F/S: SX short scale

Shambo

For your consideration is an SX short scale precision copy. It was purchased from [url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEU-Kinder-E-Bass-4sait-Junior-SX-VINTAGE-sunburst-/290445165359?pt=Gitarren&hash=item439fe1832f"]Ebay[/url] about 3 months ago and, apart from me shielding the cavities with copper tape, is stock and in an as new condition. It's never been gigged and in fact it's barely been played. I was going to give it some upgrades but my priorities have changed and its found more use as a hatstand than a bass since I got it... so somebody esle can have the pleasure.

I'm hoping to get £100 back for it. Collection is preferred, (from the Wirral/Liverpool area), but I've still got the box it came in and can post it at the buyers expense, (probably about £20 but if it's any less I will refund the difference). Bank transfer, cash, cleared cheque or paypal if the buyer pays the fees.

An excellent instrument for the smaller or younger bassist, plays very fast out of the box, but could also be a very 'pimpable', (is that a word?).

I shall now attempt to attatch some badly taken cameraphone snaps. Thanks for looking.
[attachment=60985:Image0090.jpg] [attachment=60986:Image0091.jpg]
[attachment=60987:Image0092.jpg] [attachment=60988:Image0094.jpg]
[attachment=60989:Image0095.jpg]

Edited by Shambo