Why become a member? ×

For Sale: EBS Bass IQ Envelope Filter**Reduced price**

Gunsfreddy2003

Putting up my EBS Bass IQ pedal for sale to fund some other purchases! I have had this from new and still have the original box and instructions and the pedal has been on my board so is in great condition. Obviously has velcro on the underside.

Happy to post pics if you need them but I am sure everyone knows what they look like and what they do - it is a very funky little filter.

Going rate for these seems to be £80 so happy with that plus the postage.

Edited by Gunsfreddy2003

BUMP

[quote name='Gunsfreddy2003' post='987405' date='Oct 13 2010, 08:54 PM']Putting up my EBS Bass IQ pedal for sale to fund some other purchases! I have had this from new and still have the original box and instructions and the pedal has been on my board so is in great condition. Obviously has velcro on the underside.

Happy to post pics if you need them but I am sure everyone knows what they look like and what they do - it is a very funky little filter.

Going rate for these seems to be £85 so happy with that plus the postage.[/quote]

Low offer received and refused - so still for sale.

[quote name='Gunsfreddy2003' post='987405' date='Oct 13 2010, 08:54 PM']Putting up my EBS Bass IQ pedal for sale to fund some other purchases! I have had this from new and still have the original box and instructions and the pedal has been on my board so is in great condition. Obviously has velcro on the underside.

Going rate for these seems to be £85 so happy with that plus the postage.[/quote]