Why become a member? ×

What I really need is.....

geoffbyrne

[quote name='ahpook' post='987561' date='Oct 13 2010, 11:30 PM']sounds a bit multi-fx to me...

don't the line 6 floor pods have mxr distortion modelling ?[/quote]

Hi Ahpook, Yes, though you'd need to go for the X3 versions to be able to mix in the all important dry bass as per the M80.

I use an M80 myself - I've modified mine so that it lives in my live rack all the time and I have it controlled by my MIDI effects unit. Having said that, most of the time I use it the same as the OP.. AND I have fallen in love with 'going stereo' again with a luscious chorus! OH dear!!!

Speaking of SFX - I think that'd be a great idea to have a custom built unit. I've said it before and I'll say it again - One day, I'll order something very cool from Max. Every time he displays a new item my wallet winces at my glee!

[quote name='dood' post='988028' date='Oct 14 2010, 01:32 PM']Hi Ahpook, Yes, though you'd need to go for the X3 versions to be able to mix in the all important dry bass as per the M80.[/quote]

that sounds right - i noticed the mxr modelling on a friend of mine's x3 'spacestation'