Why become a member? ×

Sadowsky Preamp/D.I. pedal- A1 condition!

Etienne

Hi folks,

I bought this from BC's very own Platypus back in May this year- it's a lovely bit of kit and works great, but after living with it for a while I've decided to go back to my trusty Sansamp BDDI for gigs, and I can't justify keeping this only for the occasional recording session...

I've really looked after this whilst I've owned it, so it's still in A1 condition inside and out- all controls and functions work perfectly! I'll be packing this up really well to post it too, so it should reach its new owner in the same condition... :lol: Comes with the original box and instructions sheet, plus a 9V Duracell to get you started.

***EDIT: NOW SOLD***

Please check out my feedback and PM me if interested- thanks for looking!

Etienne :)

[attachment=61333:DSC00547.JPG][attachment=61332:DSC00546.JPG][attachment=61331:DSC00545.JPG]

Edited by Etienne

[quote name='Etienne' post='988176' date='Oct 14 2010, 04:31 PM']Hi folks,

I bought this from BC's very own Platypus back in May this year- it's a lovely bit of kit and works great, but after living with it for a while I've decided to go back to my trusty Sansamp BDDI for gigs, and I can't justify keeping this only for the occasional recording session...[/quote]

Good luck with the sale. I too had one for a while but prefer a BDDI for some reason.

[quote name='dave_bass5' post='994674' date='Oct 20 2010, 12:31 PM']Good luck with the sale. I too had one for a while but prefer a BDDI for some reason.[/quote]

Thanks Dave! I've fallen in love with the BDDI all over again, after trying some new settings that work really well for my current sound...

PS Have just re-edited the trades in the 1st post to justify the bump... :)