Why become a member? ×

Bass Cull-relisted With Cheaper Prices, Must Go!!

Jam

Hopefully getting in a new bass in the week so I thought it was about time I got rid of some that were just sitting there.

First up:

Aria Electro-Acoustic fretless bass. I've played it maybe 10 times in the few years I've had it, it plays fine but I just can't be dealing with fretless. As I understand it this is slightly unusual; I've not seen any other ones that are fretless.

Good condition, no dings or scratches, electronics work fine. Comes with a padded gigbag. £130

No longer on hold. Taking offers on both of these now.

[attachment=61648:DSC04365.JPG] [attachment=61647:DSC04363.JPG]

As I said, I just want to get rid of them so I'll probably consider any serious offers.

With regards to posting, I'd rather not have to, but if you're in/near Oxford then you're more than welcome to come try them. I can come meet you halfway if you're not too far away.

Edited by Jam

[quote name='Jerry_B' post='991537' date='Oct 17 2010, 08:06 PM']My god, I've not seen one of those Hohners for a very long time - late '80s or so! They're good basses![/quote]

Can you give me any more information? I've had a hard time tracking them down!

[quote name='Jerry_B' post='991633' date='Oct 17 2010, 09:13 PM']I don't know anything about them as such. A girl I was was in a band with back then had one of these - same colour too. Just a solid inexpensive bass.[/quote]

Yeah it's built like a tank!

[quote name='Jam' post='995605' date='Oct 21 2010, 09:31 AM']Bump, over 400 views and no interest?[/quote]

Frankly, I'm amazed that nobody wants the Hohner.
I have one that I use in preference to my Fender, as it is just [i]so[/i] versatile. A brilliant recording bass.

[quote name='dogload' post='995685' date='Oct 21 2010, 10:56 AM']Frankly, I'm amazed that nobody wants the Hohner.
I have one that I use in preference to my Fender, as it is just [i]so[/i] versatile. A brilliant recording bass.[/quote]
You have an Arbor? What colour's yours? Do you have any information on them? I have flats on mine at the moment and it sounds awesome.

[quote name='Jam' post='995695' date='Oct 21 2010, 11:02 AM']You have an Arbor? What colour's yours? Do you have any information on them? I have flats on mine at the moment and it sounds awesome.[/quote]

I also know very little about them, as I acquired mine used in the early 90s.
It was black originally and I have roundwounds on it. It's capable of an almighty growl!
I only use mine for recording, so don't have a problem with the weight, but if I took it out to gig, I'd be seriously considering getting a back-up.

Edited by dogload

• 3 months later...

Hohner Arbor now back up, £100. I can try and post, or I can meet you (within reasonable distance)...

*Edit*

Aria elec-acoustic fretless up too. Make me offers people!

Edited by Jam