Why become a member? ×

Time to clear out the cupboards...

[u]WD Music Pickguards[/u]
Mirrored Fender USA Jazz pickguard (still in wrapping)- £15 plus £3.50 P&P

Red tortoiseshell Nitro Cellulose pickguards for MM Stingray 5 (Single Humbucker) Brand new- £25 plus £3.50 P&P

Dark Mirrored Pickguard (smokey grey colour) for MM Stingray 4 (Single Humbucker) Excellent- £10 plus £3.50 P&P

[u]Lakland Pickguard[/u]
Mint coloured pickguard for Lakland Bob Glaub Excellent condition- £20 plus £3.50 P&P

I've attached pictures of all the above. If you want pics of any of the other bits, please PM me.

[u]Fender Pickguard[/u]
Genuine white Fender Precision pickguard from 1975 with original screws Great condition- Offers? I've seen these go for £150, but I'm not sure if that's a realistic in the current climate

[u]Fender pickup covers[/u]
Fender reissue chrome pickup cover for Precision bass- unused with screws- £8 plus £3.50 P&P

[u]Bartolini Pickup[/u]
Bartolini Musicman Stingray replacement pickup- unused but no box or instructions (I'm not sure what model it is- I THINK it's the MMC. I paid about £50 for it)- £25 plus £3.50 P&P

Edited by Old Horse Murphy

The pickguard is worth about £80. White's not that rare either, but it looks in great shape.

Ebay.com is your best bet with something like that, but you're likely to be stung as the dollar is so low. I might have the Precision shiny bits, I'll PM in a day or so.

I'll see if a friend might want the jazz pickguard as well.

[quote name='Jebo1' post='113260' date='Jan 3 2008, 11:15 PM']The pickguard is worth about £80. White's not that rare either, but it looks in great shape.

Ebay.com is your best bet with something like that, but you're likely to be stung as the dollar is so low. I might have the Precision shiny bits, I'll PM in a day or so.

I'll see if a friend might want the jazz pickguard as well.[/quote]

Thanks for the appraisal of the pickguard. I thought white was quite rare for the 70's but that's only going on my limited knowledge. I'll give Ebay a bash and see how I get on.

Cheers

[quote name='Old Horse Murphy' post='113262' date='Jan 3 2008, 11:18 PM']Thanks for the appraisal of the pickguard. I thought white was quite rare for the 70's but that's only going on my limited knowledge. I'll give Ebay a bash and see how I get on.

Cheers[/quote]

No probs. This might sound a bit odd (or mercenary if you like) but the screws are the same as Strat and Tele ones from the same era. I have sold a set of these screws for £20 on their own, so it may be worth splitting them up and advertising the screws as generic Fender ones in the guitar section. It sounds odd, but that's the vintage market!