Why become a member? ×

Epiphone EB-0 - SORTED. Thanks for the offers.

paul h

Epiphone EB-0 for a P copy of some sort?

I experimented with shortscale during a lull in my bass love but could now do with a cheap full scale P as a back up. Collection / meet halfway only because postage is a hassle. It's in very good condition with only light bedroom use although IIRC it has a couple of small marks but nothing to write home about.

Here is a short demonstration of my lack of playing ability. Best listened to through decent speakers of course because it sounds like an angry wasp through my laptop but sounds exactly how you would expect in real life.

Just a thought...I could be tempted by a wireless system too. Maybe.

EDIT: I'm in Hemel Hempstead by the way!

Edited by paul h

[quote name='paul h' post='997812' date='Oct 23 2010, 09:24 AM']Epiphone EB-0 for a P copy of some sort?

I experimented with shortscale during a lull in my bass love but could now do with a cheap full scale P as a back up. Collection / meet halfway only because postage is a hassle. It's in very good condition with only light bedroom use although IIRC it has a couple of small marks but nothing to write home about.

Here is a short demonstration of my lack of playing ability. Best listened to through decent speakers of course because it sounds like an angry wasp through my laptop but sounds exactly how you would expect in real life.

Just a thought...I could be tempted by a wireless system too. Maybe.

EDIT: I'm in Hemel Hempstead by the way![/quote]
Some quality guitar shop style noodling there sir! :)