Why become a member? ×

Gallien Krueger (GK) MB Combos ?

AttitudeCastle

[quote name='ThomBassmonkey' post='1012822' date='Nov 5 2010, 12:55 AM']Not sure what's going on with GK gear in the UK at the moment, there's not much of any of it. I'm still waiting for a 410RBH and that's coming direct from Polar Audio to me when one comes into the country. Hopefully they should be getting a nice big shipment soon with all these lovely treats on.

The MB Fusion head (micro head with a valve pre!) is due out in December (if it doesn't get put back) and that looks pretty exciting. Hope that that's with us relatively soon.[/quote]

Love the whole MB Fusion Idea! Dying to try one xD

Not tried the Fusion head, seems/sounds great from the clips i heard from a friend

Yes! Hopefully there will be a nice shippment to end this Amp drought hahaha :)

• 1 month later...

I have got fed up waiting for the MBE210 extension cab so have ordered an MBE115 8 ohm cab from Thomann, it should sound great with the MB210 and give the full 500 Watts .
I have also ordered some proper accoustic eggcrate foam to line the MB210 combo to cure the slight boominess, I have read on Talkbass that the lack of lining is the cause of boominess so a £10 bit of foam should cure that issue .
I will report back my findings, must say that the MB210 is still one hell of a good amp for the money :)