Why become a member? ×

Ampeg B5R + Alien Audio 1x15 (4 ohm)

parker_muse

Hey guys and gals,

This is my current gigging rig and it's a beast - currently kicking out a loud 350 watts but you can crank it to 500 with another 4 ohm cab. I picked this up during the summer as we had some bigger gigs lined up and its served me so well - delivering edgy classic 'ampeg' tones through a really hard wearing driving cab. The cab is 450 watts at 4 ohms and is built like a tank, alien built it on this forum. The distortion unit is really cool but not useful for my music - i managed to nail a muse 'hysteria' tone with it as well as some nastier tones too. The octaver is good if you can find a use for it but i stuck to the delicious clunky cleans that the beast makes! Pretty much in mint condition apart from one ruber foot has come off but its not a big deal at all.

Trades wise, i'd need a combo or something more transportable, which is the main reason for the sale. I'm afraid i haven't got any pictures as this is currently at our rehearsal space in Gloucester and i'm at uni in Birmingham but i will go back and meet to make the sale. No postage, they're pretty big and heavy.

Here is a pic where you can see the 1x15. Sorry for not having any others of better quality!

Thanks for reading!

EDIT: Picture from original for sale thread uploaded.

EDIT 2: Any questions please fire away!

Edited by parker_muse

[quote name='parker_muse' post='1004154' date='Oct 28 2010, 06:04 PM']I know! I tried to find one. Hens teeth i tell you![/quote]

well regardless with the footswitch this amp is superb. It's pure ampeg through and through.

I love mine and I'm sure whoever buys this will feel the same.

I think it's a very fair price too, so all the best with the sale tom.