Why become a member? ×

GONE!!

willyf87

Right, this was my first bass ended up stripping it down a while ago cos I was thinking about doing something with it. Now decided that its taking up space therefore I'm gonna give it away!! At the moment it is completely broken down, i do have all the bits as well some are a bit rusty but all are useable, may need to get wire for the electronics but I would personally re do those. The tuners, bridge, pickup, pots, neck plate, nut I think somewhere are avaliable the scratch plate I binned because it was ruined. You could literally put this back together again, maybe minus a few screws that are more than likely lost.
Cosmetically speaking the body is pretty good, few dents in the back but no real paint scuffs, the neck i started to sand down, therefore there is no logo on the headstock or lacquer, the back of the neck is still untouched, the frets still have a bit of life in them, maybe a quick stoning might do them some good and a good clean!

oh yeah body colour is sunburst!!

This would be pretty good for a project!!

Collection would be much prefered but i could hopefully arrange some sort of box postage would be around £10.99 parcel force wise.

Oh yeah I have a couple of crappy pics just cant get them on the work computer. Will post when I get home!!

Edited by willyf87

[quote name='willyf87' post='1003604' date='Oct 28 2010, 12:20 PM']Right, this was my first bass ended up stripping it down a while ago cos I was thinking about doing something with it. Now decided that its taking up space therefore I'm gonna give it away!! At the moment it is completely broken down, i do have all the bits as well some are a bit rusty but all are useable, may need to get wire for the electronics but I would personally re do those. The tuners, bridge, pickup, pots, neck plate, nut I think somewhere are avaliable the scratch plate I binned because it was ruined. You could literally put this back together again, maybe minus a few screws that are more than likely lost.
Cosmetically speaking the body is pretty good, few dents in the back but no real paint scuffs, the neck i started to sand down, therefore there is no logo on the headstock or lacquer, the back of the neck is still untouched, the frets still have a bit of life in them, maybe a quick stoning might do them some good and a good clean!

This would be pretty good for a project!!

Collection would be much prefered but i could hopefully arrange some sort of box postage would be around £10.99 parcel force wise.

Oh yeah I have a couple of crappy pics just cant get them on the work computer. Will post when I get home!![/quote]

if no one wants to collect i would take it off your hands dude that would be radddddddddddd ddd ddd im down near brighton dunno where that is to u but yea would be awsome cheers dude ill give u a pm as well

Edited by Bucket Head

I'll wait for you to PM, I'm gonna leave this up for a while purely to see if there is anyone local first, if not i'll post it and you'll be at the top of the pile if you still want it by next friday or something. Fairest way I can think of doing it :)

EDIT: Forgot to mention that the bass is sunburst!!

Edited by willyf87