Why become a member? ×

No name (tokai?) P Bass

thedontcarebear

[b]PROPER PHOTOS ARE A FEW POSTS DOWN NOW[/b]

Had this probably a year or so, used it at a few practices, but despite having owned quite a few of them I don't get on with P basses, the shop I got it from told me it was made by Tokai, and having owned I think 6 Tokai's (guitars and basses) it would not surprise me, I think it played better then my old Jap Fender P (but I prefered my old JV Squier, as that was awesome obviously), anyway, lacquered neck, what looks like a proper headstock shape to me, very good condition, cannot see any marks on it, if anyone is interested I will get proper photos - £130 collected from Peterborough, will post if I can get hold of a box and pack it, you can arrange whatever shipping you prefer (find that easiest as I am never sure what courier to use!)

On the left here....

Top here....

(Others are the above mentioned MIJ Fender and JV Squier)

Edited by thedontcarebear

Hi Mate, some more pics would be greatly appreciated. I'm based in Grantham, and my band, Groove Cartel, is in Peterborough, so i'm down there quite a bit, may be very interested.

Did you buy it new from the shop, or was it second hand, if it was second hand, do you know it's age?

Thanks
Jamie

• 2 weeks later...