Why become a member? ×

AKG wireless lead system

For sale is my AKG WMS40 SR40 stationary receiver....

I have had this from new for 4 years....it was a bit of a spur of the moment purchase due to the band i was playing in at the time being very energetic.

Included is 1 SR40 stationary receiver, 1 input bug, 1 power supply unit, 1 sidepart (this is the plastic cover for the input bug, there were 2 but one has been misplaced), 1 screwdriver.

has both balanced XLR output and unbalance 1/4 inch jack output.

This is a fantastic system which is just not getting enough use from me anymore.. The system is ideal for those in lively bands and it is actually very liberating not to have a lead attached to you! the range is good, being able to go about 10 metres away from the amp before you start to get latency. (could be more but i've never gone further)!

Sound Quality is great, there is adjustable squelch on the back of the unit to make sure you get interference free reception. There is also an adjustable volume on both the unit and the input bug. the unit is extremely light so as not to add too much weight to your rig.

The unit is no good to me anymore as i tend to do sessions or function band work, both of which seem to frown upon bass players running about!

No instruction book (can't remember if there ever was one) but you really don't need one. It is all pretty idiot proof tbh! :)

The unit can be rack mounted if you have a 19" rack but i never tried that.

Collection preferred, but am willing to post it. Postage costs will be added.

Looking for £65 ono for this.
get in touch if you want to know anything else....

Dave

Edited by davebass66

[quote name='davebass66' post='1007590' date='Oct 31 2010, 05:29 PM']For sale is my AKG WMS40 SR40 stationary receiver....

I have had this from new for 4 years....it was a bit of a spur of the moment purchase due to the band i was playing in at the time being very energetic.

Included is 1 SR40 stationary receiver, 1 input bug, 1 power supply unit, 1 sidepart (this is the plastic cover for the input bug, there were 2 but one has been misplaced), 1 screwdriver.

has both balanced XLR output and unbalance 1/4 inch jack output.

This is a fantastic system which is just not getting enough use from me anymore.. The system is ideal for those in lively bands and it is actually very liberating not to have a lead attached to you! the range is good, being able to go about 10 metres away from the amp before you start to get latency. (could be more but i've never gone further)!

Sound Quality is great, there is adjustable squelch on the back of the unit to make sure you get interference free reception. There is also an adjustable volume on both the unit and the input bug. the unit is extremely light so as not to add too much weight to your rig.

The unit is no good to me anymore as i tend to do sessions or function band work, both of which seem to frown upon bass players running about!

No instruction book (can't remember if there ever was one) but you really don't need one. It is all pretty idiot proof tbh! :)

The unit can be rack mounted if you have a 19" rack but i never tried that.

Collection preferred, but am willing to post it. Postage costs will be added.

Looking for £65 ono for this.
get in touch if you want to know anything else....

Dave[/quote]

PM'd