Why become a member? ×

SOLD

In my seemingly unending and vain quest for 'my tone', this rig has become the latest casualty. :) It is an absolutely incredible set up, which is loud, warm and punchy as hell, as well as being ridiculously light. It also comes with covers, and is in 'as-new' condition. I couldn't be happier with it really, the only reason I want to move it on is because I've caught the valve bug... I've recently played an SVT and Orange AD200B for the first time, and well, now I can't get them out of my head. So, I thought it would be a good idea to do the valve thing while I'm still young and my back works. :)

[u]Markbass CMD151P Jeff Berlin combo[/u]
Absolutely cracking little combo that sounds fantastic. It really has quite a warm tone, whilst still retaining some modern brightness (which is surprising as it doesn't have a tweeter). 500 watts at 4 ohms, 300 watts on it's own. To be honest, this is a very loud combo and is more than enough for most gigs, especially if you've got PA support. Comes with a Silverstone cover, which even matches it's rather distinct livery. It weighs just over 20kg, so is an easy one-man carry. I only bought this in February (so there's still 3 months warranty left on it), and it's in perfect condition; not a scratch on it, and it's never been over 11 o'clock on the master volume. Including the cover I paid £950, so I'd be happy with [b]£600[/b], or even happier with a trade for an Orange AD200B.

[u]Markbass New York 151 cab[/u]
Again, another fantastic sounding, colourful Markbass box. Made to stack with the Jeff Berlin, and very similar in it's punchy but deep tone, but with a piezo tweeter (which has a volume control). 400 watts, 8 ohms, 17kg. Stacked with the combo it creates an incredible rig that is super loud, deep and punchy! This one was bought in March, and is in perfect condition as well. I paid £650 with the cover, so I'm looking for [b]£400[/b] or trades on another cab. Let me know what you have if you're interested, but I may just go with cash on this to fund some custom made cabs.

EDIT: Jeff Berlin price drop (after seeing what they've sold for in the past).

Edited by guybrush threepwood