Why become a member? ×

Euphonic Audio iAmp500 now SOLD pending.....

BassBod

This is a great amp, recently discontinued by EA. Has "digital" power amp but traditional (ie heavier) power transformer. I bought it used here a few years ago, and its lived in a newer EA bag most of the time. Power is 350w into 8 ohms and 500w into 4ohms. Weighs around 13 lbs. Excellent condition, just a few light scratches on the top of the case.

Its been totally reliable and trouble free. The input clip led has never worked..but I've hardly ever managed to get input distortion either! Doesn't even get warm on loud gigs - I still haven't got used to that, even after using it for a couple of years.

I'm in the Bristol/Bath area and would prefer a local sale/collection, but posting isn't out of the question.

Photos in the morning.....

Please PM any questions etc and I'll get back as soon as I can.

Edited by BassBod

Hi Marc,

I would post it if I had to, but boxed up it will be fairly heavy. I really don't like "entrusting" things to couriers, although it sometimes has to be done.

To be honest, I'm still really happy with it and hadn't planned to sell it until a few days ago when I finally got the Barefaced midget cab. It is so easy to shift around I can't help but upgrade to the EA micro, which will give me a similar performance but a third of the weight (but at a cost!).