Why become a member? ×

Vintage V940 FS.. SOLD PENDING..

bubinga5

Got a Vintage V940 for sale...great condition pretty much mint.....Bubinga body, Rosewood FB, Maple neck...great bass for a great price.. dont have any pics handy but you know the bass... there are no issues with this bass, and its a great player.. will put some brand new DR Marcus Millers on it..

Generic pic..

Yours for £75 come on guys this is a total bargain!!

site here...

[url="http://www.jhs.co.uk/vintagebass.html"]http://www.jhs.co.uk/vintagebass.html[/url]

collect only as it has no case but gig bag.or i can deliver within reason...

Edited by bubinga5

these are great basses BB.

This model was my first ever 'real' bass. amazing eq and looks the part too. Mine wasnt setup too well however im sure BB's is a dream to play. Mine was not too heavy if I remember correctly although feels sturdy enough to cage fight with.

I bought mine purely on looks, however realised at my early stages of playing that this bass was more than just a looker.

This gets said alot on sales threads, but these are really basses for both the starter and veteran bass player. Very good price for a shitload of bass.

I hope this sale goes well for you BB and I hope you dont regret letting it go at such a small price brother!!!

[quote name='munkonthehill' post='1012782' date='Nov 5 2010, 12:03 AM']these are great basses BB.

This model was my first ever 'real' bass. amazing eq and looks the part too. Mine wasnt setup too well however im sure BB's is a dream to play. Mine was not too heavy if I remember correctly although feels sturdy enough to cage fight with.

I bought mine purely on looks, however realised at my early stages of playing that this bass was more than just a looker.

This gets said alot on sales threads, but these are really basses for both the starter and veteran bass player. Very good price for a shitload of bass.

I hope this sale goes well for you BB and I hope you dont regret letting it go at such a small price brother!!![/quote]
Hey bro...yeah there good basses with really solid construction.. This was my first bass, and like you i bought it just on looks alone...Its got some great tones to it..great for rock type stuff..

all the best...