Why become a member? ×

PEAVEY C4-NT ZEPHYR BASS

barryman

[color="#000080"][b]Peavey C4 (Zephyr) Bass

[size=7][color="#FF0000"]NOW SOLD ELSEWHERE!!![/color][/size]

If you love "woodie" basses then this is a stunner.... this particular Peavey is a bit of a rarity – was only available in Europe, not USA, so collectable as well as being one of the best basses I’ve owned in twenty years. I was planning on keeping it forever except my friend is now offering me his coveted 1972 Fender Jazz, so I can't afford both!

The C4-NT is the passive version of the Cirrus range. (I hope the photos do it justice - email me if you want higher definition photos). Body is an exotic grained bubinga with maple inset stripes both front and back and up the neck. The neck is a bolt on 5 piece mahogany with maple stringers and a rosewood fretboard. Considering the bass dates from mid-late nineties it's in really good condition with only the feintest of marks on it.

The electrics consist of two high output Peavey VFL soapbar pickups each with tone and volume controls. They deliver an awesome sound which throws out everything from funky bass to growling rock. When I plug in this Peavey after playing any other bass I have to turn the volume down! It’s really a pro standard bass and will appeal to someone who wants their bass to sound amazing and have tasty looks to go with it.

I am looking for £230.00 for this bass and it's worth every penny. Call me to discuss any questions you have. [color="#FF0000"]07949 018632[/color]. or email [color="#FF0000"][email protected] [/color]Collection from N W London no problem or delivered by carrier anywhere UK mainland for £18.00 fully insured
[/b][/color][size="6"][/size][color="#FF0000"][/color][font="Arial Black"][/font]

Edited by barryman